I wont be able to make anymore away games

B4ev6is

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I will dont worry but I am hoping to go to brentford away but not getting my hopes up

But his health more important

he said try do brighton game but I told him not worry about it

the good news is that it should only be a temporary stay away, there's no reason why your dad shouldn't make a good recovery and be back at games in no time.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I think my passion reminds me of him in his younger days and storys he told me I had chuckle and even said dad you got in some mischeaf at away games when he was in his early 20s.

Sorry to hear about your dad and yes health is more important. Can you not go on the coach organised by the club?

pick up and drop off at PP.. I am sure there are many on here who will try and help as much as possible. Myself and little Angry attend most games and if you need anything just send me a PM. We live in London so difficult to help you in Derby but if you need assistance when you are at the ground, just ask mate, It would be such a shame for you to miss out.

Hi B4. My father had a pacemaker fitted a few years back. He was able to drive a week after the op and was feeling better than before the op in no time. Hope this is the case with your dad too, with 3 home games and the week off with FA cup hopefully you won't have to miss many. All the best to you both. 

Archived