Car ideas...

RamsPolls

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Hey! Mostyn... we are friends now. I sorted you out with WBA tickets :p 

technically, you didn't. But the offer was there and duly noted.

As for friends.... let me know what car you get and then I'll decide.

hint..... don't get an audi.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

technically, you didn't. But the offer was there and duly noted.

As for friends.... let me know what car you get and then I'll decide.

hint..... don't get an audi.

I know a man who did!

How many cars have you driven previously? At your age I wouldn't recommend anything too flashy because you're bound to get a few scratches here and there speaking from experience. Especially if it's a more flashy motor because you would be over cautious when driving it which may have he opposite effect. In the long run it may be cheaper to get a more simpler car whilst you work up any bonuses and then in a few years time go for an upgrade. On the other hand, if you are confident enough but wouldn't like to risk it, then I'd recommend taking some refresher lessons in your car with a driving school. I believe they allow you to take lessons in your new chosen car, although I'm not certain. This will help you to become more confident and you can take it at our own pace(knowing you don't have to take one of those ridden tests at the end of it).Private instructors would allow you to most definitely 

6 hours ago, McLovin said:

How many cars have you driven previously? At your age I wouldn't recommend anything too flashy because you're bound to get a few scratches here and there speaking from experience. Especially if it's a more flashy motor because you would be over cautious when driving it which may have he opposite effect. In the long run it may be cheaper to get a more simpler car whilst you work up any bonuses and then in a few years time go for an upgrade. On the other hand, if you are confident enough but wouldn't like to risk it, then I'd recommend taking some refresher lessons in your car with a driving school. I believe they allow you to take lessons in your new chosen car, although I'm not certain. This will help you to become more confident and you can take it at our own pace(knowing you don't have to take one of those ridden tests at the end of it).Private instructors would allow you to most definitely 

Have you not read the thread?

10 hours ago, McLovin said:

I've had 3 cars in total. *Touch wood* Never had a crash or a bump in 3 years. 

Archived