Jordon Ibe

Doodle

5 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Extremely click baity, the proper quote was this “He hasn’t been a regular in the team and that will be a disappointment for him and for us.”

click baity or not   ..i would personally   like him back here on loan if  it was possible  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We seem to be doing a lot of business with Boro at the moment. Might be rubbish but a Boro mate of mine thinks it is all in prep for Boro to try and sign Ince in the summer.

they can have him now   for    £40 million   cash   :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

they can have him now   for    £40 million   cash   :thumbsup:

Really? As I see it, currently one of our best players and the only consistent goal scorer. So if we have any ideas of gaining promotion and that expected 100 million pound pay out . I know your comment is tongue in cheek (at least i hope it is) but I say your business sense is all wrong.

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Really? As I see it, currently one of our best players and the only consistent goal scorer. So if we have any ideas of gaining promotion and that expected 100 million pound pay out . I know your comment is tongue in cheek (at least i hope it is) but I say your business sense is all wrong.

emphasis  on the tongue in cheek   :thumbsup:

47 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

would love to see Ibe  back here on loan  ...   never worked out for him on his return to Liverpool    then a £15mill move to Bournemouth  as failed  ..     the link ( if true   speaks for itself   ..   http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/09/eddie-howe-brands-jordon-ibe-a-disappointment-after-15m-liverpool-transfer-6369873/

Agree. I think our season flopped when he went back North. His performances got us points in games where we probably deserved less!

Archived