DCFC Fan March - 10/09/16 - 4pm Neptune (cancelled)

TomBustler1884

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Good news tbh. Should do it at fans park rather than in town because you're basically at the iPro which will takes you a few minutes to get in the ground...

Makes the whole marching aspect rather short though.

More like a step really.

DCFC Fans step is where all the naughty boo-ers should be made to sit, not facing the wall though, facing the pitch so it's a double punishment. 

What a shame, getting cancelled due to negative fans, what a joke some of our fans are, god help them if they supported Derby  from 1979 to 1984 now that was a tough time but being a fan I stood by my team through thick and thin, that's what fans are meant to do , support there team, for Christ sake we are five games in , and some of our fans are being negative, what a joke these fans are, wish you never turn up at the Ipro again, then I would not have listen to all your booing and negative remarks all game.

9 minutes ago, David said:

Mr landlord, how do you fancy a couple hundred extra punters in before the Newcastle game?......nah, I'm not here to make money y'know....

Judging by the reaction on FB, the regulars didn't seem as chuffed as the landlord to this invasion of extra punters!!!

Just now, philmycock said:

Judging by the reaction on FB, the regulars didn't seem as chuffed as the landlord to this invasion of extra punters!!!

They wouldn't, waiting longer to get a pint in their local, dancing around waiting for a free urinal but a pubs there to make money, not as if it's a weekly event, landlord was basically getting X amount of extra punters which may have returned and free exposure.

With fear of getting lynched, the Forest lot have got their act together with their group Forza Garabaldi...... Seem to have hit ground running. Loved their photos on the Trent from the Leeds game..... Think they are organising some sort of March to Villa Park from a set pub too. 

Seem to be organised pretty well

You cut me deep @Mafiabob, you cut me deep.

In all seriousness though, they're doing great. Their march was great, hats off to them, exactly the sort of thing I thought (naively) would be a good laugh for us to do. We try it and we get a barrage of abuse from our own fans!

As for the cruise to the match. let's say we could do something similar and sail some boats up the Derwent to Pride Park (not possible, but assume we could). How long would it take for our fans to start moaning saying what a rubbish stupid idea, embarassment to the club, laughing stock etc? The level of negativity would completely take any joy out of it!

5 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

In all seriousness though, they're doing great. Their march was great, hats off to them, exactly the sort of thing I thought (naively) would be a good laugh for us to do. We try it and we get a barrage of abuse from our own fans!

As for the cruise to the match. let's say we could do something similar and sail some boats up the Derwent to Pride Park (not possible, but assume we could). How long would it take for our fans to start moaning saying what a rubbish stupid idea, embarassment to the club, laughing stock etc? The level of negativity would completely take any joy out of it!

With it being the Derwent have you not thought about hiring a couple of Lancaster Bombers, fans parachuting into the ground holding stuffed sheep and black flares?

Now that would be more of an entrance, would put the Forest lot in their dinghys to shame

27 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Im sure the Forest lot have had stick off their own as well..... They've done the right thing though, ignored it. I would personally ignore the whingers and moaners..... Let them mock, let them be negative, you'll always get them. The key is to not give up. Which is what they want.

It was a cracking idea as well..... Maybe do it as a charity thing taking buckets along the way for a local charity perhaps?

Think Liverpool game would be good for a fan March.

Only reason people critiscise is because they don't like or frightened of change. It's football snobbery..... I can't wait for the sad rehashed threads of whinging about half and half scarfs in next week or two for Liverpool game. Instead of them moaning about that irrelevance..... Why don't they help out someone like yourselves in creating something unique and different?

Ive got a fun idea for a home game before Christmas..... It'll get laughed at and mocked..... But it would be unique and quite original to do at a match. 

25 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Tbf, there were other issues with Saturday, not just the trolling.

Looking forward to hearing your idea!

Christmas carols sung in the stadium..... Be pretty unique, maybe link it too charity, imagine hearing that inside a stadium...... As well as the usual chants etc, get the away fans in on it as well. Not going to deny it'll take some organisation mind.

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Christmas carols sung in the stadium..... Be pretty unique, maybe link it too charity, imagine hearing that inside a stadium...... As well as the usual chants etc, get the away fans in on it as well. Not going to deny it'll take some organisation mind.

One for Jed maybe?

@The 1884 Group

I'm with Mafia Bob on this. Who cares if some Derby fans moan or grumble at the march. No one is forcing them to be part of it.

In other words forget the doubters surely you have enough support and fans who are up for it, the Neptune have a decent following alone! I know the trolling wasn't the only reason you cancelled but don't even let that be a contributing factor!

Archived