Darren Wassall's First Training Session

wixman1884

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Saw Calero in there as well, not seen him mentioned for a while

I don't claim to be ITK, but I heard a rumour that Clement had most of the younger fringe players in a dungeon below the stadium for most of the season. Bent and Weimann were also there for the last few weeks.

Can't help but think Mel made the right decision. 

5 minutes ago, Daveo said:

He's still banging them in for the u21s. 

I do wonder whether he will be given a chance. I also wonder Wassall's favoured 4-2-3-1 formation will be the flavour of the week. 

Just now, wixman1884 said:

I don't claim to be ITK, but I heard a rumour that Clement had most of the younger fringe players in a dungeon below the stadium for most of the season. Bent and Weimann were also there for the last few weeks.

Don't remember seeing said dungeon on a stadium tour. Is it a bit like Fritzl's?

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

50 shades of Clement in a cinema near you soon

4 minutes ago, Kamikaze said:

Thought I saw Zuberbuhler there as well, guess he's stayed on?

In this situation a good thing about having a young, inexperienced head coach is that he didn't have many staff of his own to take away with him :p Although I guess they might leave if we bring in someone new who does have his own people.

15 hours ago, Daveo said:

Also, looks like Vernam is there for people who have Ramsplayer. (0:51-0:55 Vernam, Calero, Martin, Bucko and then Hanson are in shot)

Took me a while to get a pause where he wasn't blurry lol

Vernam.PNG

15 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

We weren't able to say anything but they were kept in the cells with the flags. They used them as blankets.

Archived