Anthony Lockeart

TETRA

How did Brighton end up signing Anthony Lockheart, after his performance this evening he looks an absolute snip at £2.45 Million. Came into Brighton under the radar it seems. I do wonder what our recruitment staff at Derby are looking for sometimes, he would have been ideal for us.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sacking Evans and thinking who we have signed since then, I would be amazed if our main scouting ain't made by data-analyse program.

Not happy with it, at the moment there's no program which could count team cohesion and social effects.

And of course, I'm bit of old school with this. Tevhonology can be great assistant, but bad master.

I agree, I think out scouting team should have signed him based on last night's performance. Completely irrelevant what he has been doing for the last 2 years or if he would fit out system...He scored last night...for God's sake Mel sign him...and the other 2 Brighton players that scored too while you're at it.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

I agree, I think out scouting team should have signed him based on last night's performance. Completely irrelevant what he has been doing for the last 2 years or if he would fit out system...He scored last night...for God's sake Mel sign him...and the other 2 Brighton players that scored too while you're at it.

Nice idea, but I wouldn't think now that Brighton would sell him even if we offered three times the £2.45 Million they paid for him a month ago. I can't say I blame them. When you compare him to Weimann he looks different gravy.

He spent a lot of time in scotland,its better for him now,would only have to travel to birmingham,up the road from his house.

The main international talent from abroad,is monitored by our universal scouting system,.

Worked  well so far,Is it better with or without evans,not sure

1 hour ago, TETRA said:

Nice idea, but I wouldn't think now that Brighton would sell him even if we offered three times the £2.45 Million they paid for him a month ago. I can't say I blame them. When you compare him to Weimann he looks different gravy.

Yep imagine they would turn down £4.9m profit on the back of 1 decent performance.

He probably will do good at this level but we would have said the same about Ince 10 games into his Derby career

Archived