lets sell out millwall

B4ev6is

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appentley there is less 500

Also read on twitter dcfc ticket people that extending our accolcation not heard anything since.

So, only 1500 sold? Shocking that is for last regular away of the season. We never take any to Millwall for some reason. Even Watford filled both tiers - I know it's closer but we've surely got a better following than them?

​Is anyone still planning on sitting in the home end?

As I`m wanting to know how many victoria crosses to order:unsure:

​Well there are 7 VC's already made and are in Hancock's jewellers in London .The rest of the cannon is at Donington with only enough bronze to make another 80 medals .Please bear this in mind as you book your seats.

​Well there are 7 VC's already made and are in Hancock's jewellers in London .The rest of the cannon is at Donington with only enough bronze to make another 80 medals .Please bear this in mind as you book your seats.

​I cant make it to this one and would not venture into the home end if I did

.Sat in home end at Roker Park ,Villa Park and Valley Parade though

Any one brave enough on Saturday I`ll take my hat off to em due to lack of medals , Available !

So, only 1500 sold? Shocking that is for last regular away of the season. We never take any to Millwall for some reason. Even Watford filled both tiers - I know it's closer but we've surely got a better following than them?

​I know alot of people who dont fancy it because of the reputation. 

Archived