lets sell out millwall

B4ev6is

Things have got personal in this thread, it's not nice.

Ive deleted some posts, so please don't cross the line as we'll have to dish out some warning points.

​Chuck the buggers out.

Christ knows, you did it to me often enough.

:P

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right London Bridge is there a pub on it?

If you register a contact less payment card with London transport you can use it like an oyster card.

​Right outside main entrance (on the station approach) theres an All Bar One.

Or, if you follow the signs for London bridge itself (about a 3 minute walk from the station - exit onto Tooley Street and turn left) then there is a big trad looking pub called the Barrowboy and Banker. Now there's a match made in heaven

​Right outside main entrance (on the station approach) theres an All Bar One.

Or, if you follow the signs for London bridge itself (about a 3 minute walk from the station - exit onto Tooley Street and turn left) then there is a big trad looking pub called the Barrowboy and Banker. Now there's a match made in heaven

Cheers i like the sound of the Barrowboy and Banker.

Right London Bridge is there a pub on it?

If you register a contact less payment card with London transport you can use it like an oyster card.

Yes there is few pubs around there mate. George Inn, The Shipwright Arms, The Barrow Boy and Banker, Old Kings Head. Going to Shipwright Arms anyway. 

​Ive been in Barrow Boy before it is a decent sort of pub DEL bet they wont let you hang your flag up though.

But good luck 

Cheers mate. Will go there then, I'll keeping my flag in my bag anyway. COYR

Just seen someone tweeted saying got a spare one for free but got pick it up though. Worth a try ? 

​Sounds dodgy. When EKR posts on here "My a*se is sore" in a couple of days, that'll confirm it one way or the other.

Archived