lets sell out millwall

B4ev6is

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plastic fan.... Exams can be taken anytime....pathetic excuse. Don't worry I will send you some photos. 

My finals exams can be taken any time? They can't. 

As long as you aren't in the photos. Those sideburns are unbearable. 

Can't go to Wembley either, I have an exam that morning. 

I know that's probably only as far as you got, but there are exams after that. Plus, wrong country.

Exams on bank holiday Monday? Lol pathetic excuse and like Swiss ram said exams can be taken at anytime that's a fact. 

Exams on bank holiday Monday? Lol pathetic excuse and like Swiss ram said exams can be taken at anytime that's a fact. 

​We have exams on Saturdays as well. What would you know about it anyway? They give an exam timetable, and if I don't sit the exam on that day, I don't get my degree. You can't just pick and choose when you want to do them. 

​We have exams on Saturdays as well. What would you know about it anyway? They give an exam timetable, and if I don't sit the exam on that day, I don't get my degree. You can't just pick and choose when you want to do them. 

Are you at hogwarts?

Not sure why or how this has got so personal but considering there's a 50% chance we went to the same uni then yes his exams will be on weekends / bank holidays etc and as a masters student (!?) can't be rearranged. 

On topic; let's hope for a good quality turnout on Saturday 

Very very funny

You need to chill B4 before the ticket office block you on Twitter by the way.

You do go on at them a fair bit asking how many we've sold, doesn't really matter how many we've sold does it? I mean really matter?

Youve got your ticket, enjoy the game and see how many turn up :) 

Things have got personal in this thread, it's not nice.

Ive deleted some posts, so please don't cross the line as we'll have to dish out some warning points.

Since when did you start moderating? I'm impressed

Does anyone know where the best place is to have a drink before the game? Somewhere I won't get my ed kicked in but handy to get to the ground.

London Bridge mate. 

Archived