lets sell out millwall

B4ev6is

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, off to London shortly (YES THAT EARLY) :lol::D anyway decided not to take my flag with me to this one anyway safe trip for those that are going. COYR :)

Hope you all have a great day :)  We are not going to this one :( went huddersfield last week which was entertaining!!! Mainly the expense going as a family... £30 on tube alone when we went Fulham! We will have to suffer Ramage & co on Radio (could be a nervous one!!!)

C'mon you Rams :) Bag the 3 points & send the Millwall down all in one!!!

Have a great day and come back with 3 points, you proper fans. This half-fan has got to take his grandson to see the giraffes at Twycross Zoo.

:angry:

Have a great day and come back with 3 points, you proper fans. This half-fan has got to take his grandson to see the giraffes at Twycross Zoo.

:angry:

Angry Ram said half fan. 

​i stopped in for a swift one myself on the way mate. Very busy. Tend to keep myself to myself when i'm on the road.

hope you got a pint.

my, that was a match

Cheers pal i went to the Southwark Tavern and Market Porter. Bumped into some old friends from away days past. God it's busy around there.

As for the match we gave them goal 1. Goal 2 how was that a penno. Couldn't see their 2nd penno. Hendricks goal was a cracker. Martin made a difference when he came on and Sammon would make a good ball boy.

Great awayday. Too much stone island in barrow boy and banker for my liking, ended up in the black grapes I think, lovely little pub. 

Drank around Euston early doors, barely a Boro fan to be seen which was a pleasent surprise

Hope you all have a great day :)  We are not going to this one :( went huddersfield last week which was entertaining!!! Mainly the expense going as a family... £30 on tube alone when we went Fulham! We will have to suffer Ramage & co on Radio (could be a nervous one!!!)

C'mon you Rams :) Bag the 3 points & send the Millwall down all in one!!!

Get a friends & family rail card. If your children are under 15. You can get 30% off adults and kids. I got 3 adults and a child travel pass today for £26. Adults £7.80 childs £2.30 from zone 1 - 5. Also get good rate on rail fares. You have to have an under 15 with you.

Thanks for the info Gritstone Ram, do you pay for a railcard? Don't go to all the London games, but then we always have the annual Wembley trip to look forward to!! Here's hoping :) 

Yeah it depends how much you use the railway with the family. It costs around £30 for a year but i've managed to find good deals to york, liverpool, wigan, bolton and i go from chesterfield to Derby quite a bit. With the underground you can pay as you go with a contact less debit card which is the same as an oyster card but you can only use one card per person or buy the day travel pass which are quite expensive without the discount.

Archived