lets sell out millwall

B4ev6is

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing said about unlikely pay on the day on there b4, you've read it wrong and dcfc tickets Twitter mentioned 2,000 (was on about our allocation not how many sold) 

Only 1500....wow, all the plastic fans have turned their backs on this one now we are rubbish again havent they...!?

The same ones that were selling out at Fulham and will all be demanding tickets for the play off final though...

I will bring you a half and half scarf Daveo....

Our fans make me giggle sometimes; could quite happily sell 2000 plus at Watford and Bristol for our last away games under Clough, but can only shift 1500 when 5th in the league for big, bad millwall....

It's 2015 kiddies, if you don't want to fight at the football then you won't get any hassle. 

Our fans make me giggle sometimes; could quite happily sell 2000 plus at Watford and Bristol for our last away games under Clough, but can only shift 1500 when 5th in the league for big, bad millwall....

It's 2015 kiddies, if you don't want to fight at the football then you won't get any hassle. 

​it's not the football match itself you worry about, it's the commute

Don't blame them to be fair tempers will be rising. I remember being told about the time the fans ran on the pitch and attacked the players..Not a place i'd like to go I'll leave it for all you hard'ens because your solid and that :ph34r:.

Don't blame them to be fair tempers will be rising. I remember being told about the time the fans ran on the pitch and attacked the players..Not a place i'd like to go I'll leave it for all you hard'ens because your solid and that :ph34r:.

​It's not scary anymore...

Could be good on Saturday though... bandit country and all that.

Let the big boys ride the choo choo and worry about this one, all the under 5's stay tucked up in bed, it's safer that way.

​Goodness sake, how old are you? If people don't want to go (for whatever reason), let them be. 

​Scared of what? There's nothing to be scared of when there's a big hard man like you going.

Unfortunately, I can't afford it and I have to study. 

​It's ok, if mummy wont let you go, just say.....hope she lets you go to Wembley....tell her i will look after you, bring you a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps outside of the big scary pub...

now get back to that studying, i hear the 11 plus is tricky these days..

​It's ok, if mummy wont let you go, just say.....hope she lets you go to Wembley....tell her i will look after you, bring you a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps outside of the big scary pub...

now get back to that studying, i hear the 11 plus is tricky these days..

Can't go to Wembley either, I have an exam that morning. 

I know that's probably only as far as you got, but there are exams after that. Plus, wrong country.

Can't go to Wembley either, I have an exam that morning. 

I know that's probably only as far as you got, but there are exams after that. Plus, wrong country.

Plastic fan.... Exams can be taken anytime....pathetic excuse. Don't worry I will send you some photos. 

Archived