Chelsea Tickets price release

derby75

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicars stating that gate will biggest of the season so far on Saturday.

Been rather clever Derby have. Some sort of priority after season ticket holders of you buy a Wolves ticket...

I bought some tickets for a mate last week for the Wolves match, they said then it'll be 30k+.

Surprised  that they haven't given any priority to those who have attended the preceding League Cup games

As a ST holder I took a fair few friends along to those games and we had a great time. They can still get try to tickets when the general sale starts, but thy won't be able to sit with me in the SS - as I guess it will be long sold out.

I'm struggling to see how any ST holder would get to sit with a non-ST holder friend

Surprised  that they haven't given any priority to those who have attended the preceding League Cup games

As a ST holder I took a fair few friends along to those games and we had a great time. They can still get try to tickets when the general sale starts, but thy won't be able to sit with me in the SS - as I guess it will be long sold out.

I'm struggling to see how any ST holder would get to sit with a non-ST holder friend - any clever ideas?

I blame Bryson, if Dawkins was playing centre mid tickets would be much cheaper

Only because if Dawks was playing CM against Fulham we'd have been out.

This match would have cost you the grand total of zero pounds and zero pence.

Archived