Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually Ralph, Owen Bradley understood that a deal may be agreed today.

I was listening eating me cob in a country lay by, after i'd told the customer that the

work i was doing for her was more involved than i first thought , and that i needed

a blank cheque to pay for the extra materials..

:ph34r:

Don't call us dundee, we are dundee united. Dundee, the team who play across the road from us, are dundee. And they r shoite.

Apologies , but someone from Dundee called us County.

Good to see Rams sign a striker which given how many games we could have won last year if we had someone who could put the ball in the onion bag could give us a lot more points next year.

Now lets sign a full back or two (one of then Brayford) and we could be all set for next year. 

how many more rubbish Scottish strikers will NC buy until he learns? And until this forum learn?

I truely hope he's a decent striker because it would be embarrassing if he's only average given the excitement on here..

Go get a therapist, you sad boring twannis

To be fair to Nige, he's only ever bought 1 scottish striker hasn't he? Hardly an abundance of "rubbish" ones!

Chris Porter as well not that I want to be seen as helping Bris on this

how many more rubbish Scottish strikers will NC buy until he learns? And until this forum learn?

I truely hope he's a decent striker because it would be embarrassing if he's only average given the excitement on here..

You really ought to clear off down the other end of Brian Clough Way, because they are as tedious as you. You'll be in your element there, comparing fridges and drooling over Jonathan Greening.

Archived