This is not the time to knock Clough

Curtains

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People say that every season though.

I'm very confused Networker, you don't seem to know your own views. You're saying clough out on one hand then on the other you're saying he's making the right decisions? On one hand you're having a go at him then in the next thread you're defending his reasons for picking a 16 and 17 year old.

No wonder you've got 1000 posts - YAY!. You argue all sides of the fence.

I have always been in the pro Clough camp but am starting to worry about his ability to learn.

He has been negative in second halfs.

maybe not had much to work with from the bench, but he has sat one of our recent better players at home without a squad number.

On Saturday he thought we needed an extra body in the middle ( I disagree, we could have been tighter in midfield and still had 2 up front). That position had James Bailey written all over it. He knows how to play the position and is better than anything we has on the bench and yet he was either at home or in the stand with no chance of playing.

With Clough thinking Hendrick and Bryson are his midfield duo we have already shown we need more help in there occasionally and thus the need to get Bailey back in the fold.

That with the negativity is worrying.

I'm very confused Networker, you don't seem to know your own views. You're saying clough out on one hand then on the other you're saying he's making the right decisions? On one hand you're having a go at him then in the next thread you're defending his reasons for picking a 16 and 17 year old.

No wonder you've got 1000 posts - YAY!. You argue all sides of the fence.

WOAH! Steady there pal. I haven't said once that Clough should go. And you can feel free to look through all my posts and prove me wrong!

I've been very careful in what I've been saying. So PLEASE, don't accuse me of something I haven't done.

WOAH! Steady there pal. I haven't said once that Clough should go. And you can feel free to look through all my posts and prove me wrong!

I've been very careful in what I've been saying. So PLEASE, don't accuse me of something I haven't done.

[url= Topic: NC on Theo Robinson

12 minutes ago

[url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=319907]http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/master/snapbackJW_DCFC, on 22 August 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Cant be arsed to read through this thread but it seems more and more people are edging towards the Clough out camp. I'm still pro Clough. I think its time for a poll. What do you think mods?? Clough out or Clough in??

I admittedly was one of those people. But people on here have persuaded me otherwise. I'm not happy with the last 2 couple of performances, but the ship has been steadied over the last 3.5 years, and its a whole lot better than it was when we got relegated from the Premier League with 11 points.

Did you delete that one then? On your profile it was posted 12 or 13 minutes ago..

I don't care whether you've said it directly or not, your views change more often than the wind....

There is a valid reason for saying so, seeing as how we are 5, and after Wolves, liable to be 8 points worse of than last season.

I hasten to add that if it was say O'Driscoll, or any manager in this league with a similar record, they would be deemed as ***** by most on here.

[url= Topic: NC on Theo Robinson

12 minutes ago

[url=http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=319907]http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/master/snapbackJW_DCFC, on 22 August 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

Cant be arsed to read through this thread but it seems more and more people are edging towards the Clough out camp. I'm still pro Clough. I think its time for a poll. What do you think mods?? Clough out or Clough in??

I admittedly was one of those people. But people on here have persuaded me otherwise. I'm not happy with the last 2 couple of performances, but the ship has been steadied over the last 3.5 years, and its a whole lot better than it was when we got relegated from the Premier League with 11 points.

Did you delete that one then? On your profile it was posted 12 or 13 minutes ago..

I don't care whether you've said it directly or not, your views change more often than the wind....

Read it again pal. And then stop wasting my time.

Read it again pal. And then stop wasting my time.

I read it. That's you being one of those people leaning towards the clough out "brigade"

Have a look at what you've written on different topics today and stop wasting my time...

You can't even make your own mind up.

Archived