FIFA 13

Scott129

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've got every single fifa game since fifa 2004, is it worth getting fifa 13?

Well, if you could stomach FIFA 2005 enough to get FIFA 06 and FIFA 07, then I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't. Its pretty good, but I'll have to play it some more to make a real decision on it.

im derby on career mode and i cant believe i lost 2-1 at home to yeovil in a friendly then i beat juventus 4-1 beat a polish club 2-1 and just won 3-0 against notts county in the cup bought mattocks from the mls for 1.2 mil bought billy kee for 475 plus deeney and 3 free agents one of them being 17 and having a 63 rating

It's disappointing this Fifa, what the f*ck have the people been doing working on this for the past year? Called up Geoff Shreeves and made the first touch a bit more inconsistent, apart from that, what's different?

I know they cant really improve the game play much further, but the small things they could have worked on, the crowd, grounds, etc.

It's disappointing this Fifa, what the f*ck have the people been doing working on this for the past year? Called up Geoff Shreeves and made the first touch a bit more inconsistent, apart from that, what's different?

I know they cant really improve the game play much further, but the small things they could have worked on, the crowd, grounds, etc.

New additions I've noticed in the new FIFA:

- Skill games

- Skill games replacing the arena as a loading screen

- Spoken news to the player in manager mode in the bigger leagues

- Reading of the days scores after the match in a very robotic sounding manner

- A fancy new menu that is choppy enough to be annoying at times

- You can say what your manager looks like so a poorly rendered guy matching that description stands on the side line seemingly motionless for the brief second or two he's actually seen

- The fourth official holds up the boards for the substitutes

- They've renamed some things and jazzed them up a bit, i.e. just playing a single match

- Players get pulled down a lot more

- A new system for transfers in manager mode

- What seems to be cheats advertised in front of me as some kind of reward for something, or maybe I'm meant to pay for it, I don't know or really care

- Further analysis of players available after the game such a heat map etc.

- Players can be seen warming up behind the goals sometimes

...yep... There's some good stuff, but a lot of little things that sometimes miss there mark a bit.

I'm loving Fifa 13 tbh. Career mode as Derby, up to 4th place after 15 games. Bought James Henry from Millwall and a LB called Dena(?) from Barcelona, both together costing me about 2.5mil. Michael Jacobs is having a stormer of a season as well, his OVR's jumped up to 67 already! On the other hand, Theo wants to leave 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I'm loving Fifa 13 tbh. Career mode as Derby, up to 4th place after 15 games. Bought James Henry from Millwall and a LB called Dena(?) from Barcelona, both together costing me about 2.5mil. Michael Jacobs is having a stormer of a season as well, his OVR's jumped up to 67 already! On the other hand, Theo wants to leave 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

whos in your starting 11?

Career mode with Derby not going well for me... They got the defence spot on, for some reason the computer puts balls over the top and my centre backs watch as their striker runs through and smashes it top corner.

I've conceded about 30 in 4 games, but scored roughly 27.

Anyone else play legendary mode and found it ridiculous?

Career mode with Derby not going well for me... They got the defence spot on, for some reason the computer puts balls over the top and my centre backs watch as their striker runs through and smashes it top corner.

I've conceded about 30 in 4 games, but scored roughly 27.

Anyone else play legendary mode and found it ridiculous?

...your average score is 6.75-7.5? How long are your halves?

Whilst there is plenty to complain about with Derby in this version, no Bennett, no goalkeeper's kit and such, my absolute favourite part is how our formation and how the players are lined up is about as wrong as you can get. Oh well...

Answers:

* Bennett can't be in because he's too young

* They seldom do the 'proper' Goalkeeper Kits, it's down to space on the disk.

* The team is so badly wrong due to a problem with the MatchDay system, it's supposed to be fixed sometime between now and the next 24 hours, and from that point the XI+Subs should be updated more regulary than the 'usual' Winter Update in February.

Hope that helps!

Answers:

* Bennett can't be in because he's too young

* They seldom do the 'proper' Goalkeeper Kits, it's down to space on the disk.

* The team is so badly wrong due to a problem with the MatchDay system, it's supposed to be fixed sometime between now and the next 24 hours, and from that point the XI+Subs should be updated more regulary than the 'usual' Winter Update in February.

Hope that helps!

Responses:

- What is the cut off point for the ages?

- Derby have had their keepers kits for the last two seasons and I've already seen that many other Championship sides have their's, why the sudden neglect for one of the best supported clubs outside the Premier League?

- Thanks, any idea where the formation came from?

Archived