FIFA 13

Scott129

Responses:

- What is the cut off point for the ages?

- Derby have had their keepers kits for the last two seasons and I've already seen that many other Championship sides have their's, why the sudden neglect for one of the best supported clubs outside the Premier League?

- Thanks, any idea where the formation came from?

Responses

Probably because the licence for the GK kit ran out or something

Out of nowhere. if it bothers you then change it.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Responses:

- What is the cut off point for the ages?

- Derby have had their keepers kits for the last two seasons and I've already seen that many other Championship sides have their's, why the sudden neglect for one of the best supported clubs outside the Premier League?

- Thanks, any idea where the formation came from?

- It's a licensing thing, from FIFA .. Out of EAs hands. He is in the DB, etc but just not in the game.

- it's nothing to do with best supported clubs but space on the disc, I imagine when we had Adidas there were more teams with that style of gk kit, so was easier to include.

- the team, formation, subs etc is correct at EA but the Matchday service (that updates the teams each week based on what the editors set) Had some problems converting it all across, so some positions and formations in some teams were just totally wrong, there's no real 'reason' as such, just a bug.

Hope that helps.

- It's a licensing thing, from FIFA .. Out of EAs hands. He is in the DB, etc but just not in the game.

- it's nothing to do with best supported clubs but space on the disc, I imagine when we had Adidas there were more teams with that style of gk kit, so was easier to include.

- the team, formation, subs etc is correct at EA but the Matchday service (that updates the teams each week based on what the editors set) Had some problems converting it all across, so some positions and formations in some teams were just totally wrong, there's no real 'reason' as such, just a bug.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the explanation.

I think the manuel is in the game itself but it tells you what to do anyway.

cheers, thought this might be the case as I did'nt get FIFA12 and guessed they may have dropped the chunky instruction manual like we got with FIFA11 and other games like COD.

I'm just a crap occassional gamer and just need something to look at which will tell me which button or combo does what 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> will print something off from the web.

I even have a Japanese original release 20G PS3 where the X and O buttons are the wrong way round, it does my mates heads in 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Does anyone just keep getting their defenders beaten by lobbed through balls on World Class?

I don't know how to stop it. The AI of players you're not controlling when defending is awful.

Professional too easy, but on World class I've not conceded any goals that arent lobbed through balls.

I'm not that impressed. Might have a look at Pro Evo.

Could do with someone buying Pro Evo first and telling me what the full version is like. There are ways of dealing with the names via option files too.

They took the best bits of FIFA 12 and made them crap. Then took the crap bits and made them better. It's about the same as bloody 12!!

Too fast anorl. And too much crab walking.

Played carer and used most of my credits to get a massive invesent played it for ages then crashed, started again and now no invesent!

Played about 15 games online won one drew four lost the rest with a couple of 0 - 5 thrown in!

Like all FIFA games I hate them after the first week, I'm sure it will grow on me when I start winning!!!

I'm not that impressed. Might have a look at Pro Evo.

Could do with someone buying Pro Evo first and telling me what the full version is like. There are ways of dealing with the names via option files too.

They took the best bits of FIFA 12 and made them crap. Then took the crap bits and made them better. It's about the same as bloody 12!!

Too fast anorl. And too much crab walking.

Pro is great, I have got FIFA as well but not even opened it yet.

The data file is not yet complete though with chapionship not yet finished, so not started master league yet.

PES is poor if truth be told; no league mode, the master league is a joke this year - the cut scenes in ML are pratically the same as last year except the background music has changed and the it's (the gameplay) so scripted it's unreal.

The option file (Daymos) is'nt much cop either - it crashes the game when choosing certain teams and the ratings are all over the shop. It's nearly 2013 and we are relying on option files still? madness. One English side is licensed, ONE. We had two last year and two prior to that and now we have one, what the duck?!

Fifa 13 is ok, the novelty is wearing off after 3 solid weeks. But it's better than PES (A game I haven't played for nearly a month). More modes, more licensed teams/players, better online, unlockables ETC.

Graphics are about the only posisitve PES has over Fifa and most probably ever will have have if those lazy gits at Konami have anything to do with it.

How do you have Mats Morch in the game? He's not in the American version.

Also some observations:

Also I find Barker insanely slow.

The long ball over the top kills me

Frankie Fielding is awful in the game

That's because he is.

Get some defenders with a bit of pace and you should be alright.

I wouldn't know only had him for a season the the ******* said he wanted to leave.

And about morchs wouldn't be to bothered. He doesn't have high potential and for some random reason the game has him at 23 when he's about 18

Archived