Michael Hoganson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to see brackley vs Northampton on Tuesday evening and hoganson was playing in a more of a left wing position in the game and he was running riot down the left wing and whipping in some beautiful balls and scored a couple of goals . Looks like a good cheap prospect but from what I seen looks a better winger than left back. Could make a good attacking full back though.

I went to see brackley vs Northampton on Tuesday evening and hoganson was playing in a more of a left wing position in the game and he was running riot down the left wing and whipping in some beautiful balls and scored a couple of goals . Looks like a good cheap prospect but from what I seen looks a better winger than left back. Could make a good attacking full back though.

If he can play both thats even better 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Although he's got his plusses. I don't think this lad did enough yesterday. The best thing I can say is that he knows how to play the left hand side.

If you're on trial you should be busting your balls to show what you can do.

He definitely didn't smash anyone, which is the first thing I would look for in a left back. He didnt win a tackle, he didn't stop a cross coming in, there were at least three times when we were pushing on that I was wondering where the left back was, he just didn't get involved. He didn't go past anyone going forward and he didn't put a ball into the area.

He was fairly neat and tidy but even his passes weren't fizzed, they were dolly little lay offs.

If his job was to keep it simple and do nothing fancy for the 70 minutes then he did his job ok. Maybe he was nervous and maybe he's better as winger. He might get another look cos he's definitely naturally left footed and they arent easy to come by but I dont think he's a left back understudy to Roberts.

He's what, 18 or 19 years old, I'd hardly expect him to look like a seasoned pro. Some thought he looked good while it was on the ground, but a bit clueless with it in the air.

I'd guess we'd have another look and go from there with him.

He's what, 18 or 19 years old, I'd hardly expect him to look like a seasoned pro. Some thought he looked good while it was on the ground, but a bit clueless with it in the air.

I'd guess we'd have another look and go from there with him.

I fogot to mention the couple of times he took far too long to play the ball and what should have been simple "go line" balls were charged down.

He can definitely play a bit of football but i dont think he's good enough for us.

Archived