Michael Hoganson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=4]Hoganson was offered a one-year deal by Northampton Town after he impressed manager Aidy Boothroyd during two weeks training with the League Two club.

But Boothroyd has decided to "move on" to other options.

"I liked Michael as a player and he had a good couple of weeks with us," said Boothroyd.

"I made Michael a contract offer that we believed was fair and reasonable.

"Michael asked for time to think about it, which was fine, but the next day he was playing for Derby as a triallist and so that told me that Michael has made his decision and we decided to move on." - [url=http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/story-16648023-detail/story.html?]http://www.thisisder...ail/story.html?[/size]

Why if he isnt Good enough. We could just get one when he leaves. There are plenty of Other players we can get as there is every summer

Yeah but he's decent, he's young and he's free.

Get him now, if Clough doesn't want to play him this season, loan him out, then when he comes back, stick him in the team.

Simples.

It depends on whether Clough and his staff can see room for improvement for him at LB. They could give him a one-year contract with Roberts as a mentor, giving him practice in that area. If in a year, he's good enough to make the step-up, he could be a replacement.

Clough hasn't mentioned him at all unlike the Swiss lad, we now have cover at full back and he wasn't involved, surely if we were interested he would be at least on the bench.

He did mention we might have another look at him, he probably just couldn't come with us, we'll see if he's involved in anything this week.

Yeah but he's decent, he's young and he's free.

Get him now, if Clough doesn't want to play him this season, loan him out, then when he comes back, stick him in the team.

Simples.

Who says he is good? Seen a lot of him have you? I dont know why you want to just sign someone for the sake of it. I'm sure if he is better than what we have he will be signed but it doesn't look likely

Archived