Burton Albion v Derby County

Day

Dyychee are you stephan dyychee on that npower banter thingy?

OT: I was pretty happy today, we kept possesion well at times but keogh seemed to like to play the long ball allot. Apart from that, with a few more games and stuff, we should hit the ground running

Yes I am bud!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best part of the game, Derby fans singing "WHAT THE F*CKING HELL IS THAT?" to the Burton Mascot and the mascot joining in, but pointing at one of the ball boys...hilarious!!

"Are you Tyson in disguise" was a lovely chant when Rammie missed the pen! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

James Caton retweeted loads of messages from fans saying he played really well.

He also tweeted these earlier:

Speechless at all comments I'm getting of all you derby fans,, means a lot! Your support is incredible [url=https://twitter.com/search/%23wontforgetit]#wontforgetit

Enjoyed the game... The derby fans were and always will be quality[url=https://twitter.com/search/%23memorable]#memorable

I thought he played very well out on the left side and but a lot of effort in today. he reminded me of Jamie Ward how he played

Talking to a bloke in The Beeches after the game who said he was Lee Camp's cousin. Seemed a nice enough fella and its not summat you'd make up so could be genuine.

Thought I'd share that.

The faggots and mushy peas have given me extreme flatulence.

Wish i could share that............

Was at the game today good atmosphere for pre season, bar the feckin drummer dint mind when he was doing different tunes but second half was jus the same constant mindless banging that wasn't to the tune of most of the songs, strangest part of the day was a bloke with a White stick that the blind use stood behind me and I thought maybe he's just coming for atmosphere or sumat but I'm assuming he saw everything better than me as he was the only bloke in the ground screaming that we wer **** and get tight when it was at other end of the ground, any one who went must of heard him, maybe even seen him probably even seen me I was the one with big black eye

Talking to a bloke in The Beeches after the game who said he was Lee Camp's cousin. Seemed a nice enough fella and its not summat you'd make up so could be genuine.

Thought I'd share that.

The faggots and mushy peas have given me extreme flatulence.

Wish i could share that............

Young lad about 20ish? he is a dick - or used to be at least.

strangest part of the day was a bloke with a White stick that the blind use stood behind me and I thought maybe he's just coming for atmosphere or sumat but I'm assuming he saw everything better than me as he was the only bloke in the ground screaming that we wer **** and get tight when it was at other end of the ground, any one who went must of heard him, maybe even seen him probably even seen me I was the one with big black eye

If it is the chap that I think you are on about, he is 85% blind, a nice bloke, lives in nottingham, always wears derby attire around the town centre and hits anyone with a f*rest top on as he goes past, by "accident" of course 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I stood with them yesterday - didn't realise how much I shout at a match - had to reign it in a bit, just for respect you understand.

Cracking goal, the lad took it well.

Keogh reminds me of Barker in the way he holds himself.

He also tweeted these earlier:

Speechless at all comments I'm getting of all you derby fans,, means a lot! Your support is incredible [url=https://twitter.com/search/%23wontforgetit]#wontforgetit

Enjoyed the game... The derby fans were and always will be quality[url=https://twitter.com/search/%23memorable]#memorable

I thought he played very well out on the left side and but a lot of effort in today. he reminded me of Jamie Ward how he played

First thing MrRam said, that lad reminds me of Jamie Ward.

The full 90 is up on the OS. Good goal by Jacobs, nice counter attack and passing between him and Tyson (I think).

I quite like the look of Jacobs. He does everything with pace.

It was only a friendly but we needed someone to get hold of the game. It looked like they were all waiting for someone else to get things going. Jeffs unwillingness to smash one summed up the whole afternoon.

I think Hendrick is going to be a key player for us this year but they need to keep him on his toes so his standards don't dip. He's really got the ability and the physique to stamp his mark on a game, he just needs to be a bit more aggressive at times.

It was only a friendly but we needed someone to get hold of the game. It looked like they were all waiting for someone else to get things going.

Coutts tried and did make things happen when he was on the right and when he moved into the middle

Coutts tried and did make things happen when he was on the right and when he moved into the middle

I'd agree with that fully Hoggy. Coutts was the one who tried to dictate the pace of the game. The rest were pretty flat though and It seemed as if we were looking to walk it in. FFS Jeff put your foot through it next time and Nathan really needs to work on keeping the ball within distance of his legs.

I'd agree with that fully Hoggy. Coutts was the one who tried to dictate the pace of the game. The rest were pretty flat though and It seemed as if we were looking to walk it in. FFS Jeff put your foot through it next time and Nathan really needs to work on keeping the ball within distance of his legs.

Yes just think how good we could be if we find a center forward to go with it I'd be happy with Hendrick Coutts and Bryson with Ward and Jacobs wide

Hughes - 4 - didn't do too much but foul, get fouled and give the ball away - worked hard though.

I always agree with you on a lot of things and certainly always respect your opinion, so I'm a little surprised and baffled by this one Ambitious - not least because I've just watched the 2nd half on Ramsplayer and I didn't see Hughes get fouled or commit a foul.

For me, Hughes offers more than Bailey. He's more of an attacking player and has a passing range to match him. It wasn't his best performance, but his passing was a catalyst for most of our moves in to the final third and I think 4 is very harsh indeed.

Archived