Conor Doyle

Belper

Glad that he hasnt been transfered, to all people that do not like him, you do not get picked for 2 national teams he just needs more expierience but interest is rising in America and lower leagues for him

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that he hasnt been transfered, to all people that do not like him, you do not get picked for 2 national teams he just needs more expierience but interest is rising in America and lower leagues for him

Kind of speaks for itself.....

Peterboro away for him was bad.Felt for him as you could see he was frustrated with himself,didnt help that we had Buxton covering RB that game.

They say he has been the stand out player in the reserves for a while and has as Clough has already said that this season is make or break for the lad

He was our best reserve player last season or so I heard - made big impressions when the opportunity arose he seemed to cower away a little bit, put his head out the shooting line - which it actually turned out to be in and when he got injured, Clough said he was going to give him a run of games till the end of the season.

Doyle and Tyson and to an extent are the whipping boys at the minute, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them broke through and had a good season, people forget how young Doyle is I think, and Tyson had a horrible time with injuries but he did put in some very good performances - but didn't score which people reacted to.

No you aren't he knows how to use the "shift" key and that the beginning of sentences and his own name should have capital letters

I am sorry if i was not punctual i am sorry for my endevour as i was typing quickly

Archived