Three types of Derby fan - which are you?

Gritty

I Saw Brendan Rogers comments about the three types of football fan (Guardian article). Which are you??

"There are three types of supporters at every club.

• No1 is those who love their club and love their manager whoever it is because Liverpool is their life and their passion.
  • The second group is supporters who will accept you but to earn their real respect you have to be successful. That's fine.
  • The third group are the critics and you never change them ever. Ever. If you win 4-0 it should have been five, if you win one league title you should have won three. I will never worry about that group because you can never change them"

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm obviously in a group of my own,hitherto undiscovered.........

Passionate about his club, will support them till i die,no matter what.That always wants the best for my club, but understands that in the real world thats not always going to happen, and so reserve the right to criticise those i believe are to blame, even tho i know it probably will make no difference.......

I sit on Cleethorpes beach with me radio watching the Yorkies stroll past in their trackies whilst supporting Derby until we lose then I switch my support to Man City or Barca.

I'm not one to stick to any team tbh, don't want to be associated with a losing team. Last season was a nightmare switching between United and City.

I sit on Cleethorpes beach with me radio watching the Yorkies stroll past in their trackies whilst supporting Derby until we lose then I switch my support to Man City or Barca.

I'm not one to stick to any team tbh, don't want to be associated with a losing team. Last season was a nightmare switching between United and City.

. There's one part of this post that I just can't believe.

Clearly Rogers is going to fail at Liverpool. He obviously knows nothing about the club or its fans. The one thing he got right was that there are three types of Liverpool fan.

1, the ones who will steal your wheels, whilst leaving your car on bricks.

2, the ones who just steal your whole car.

3, the ones from China

Clearly Rogers is going to fail at Liverpool. He obviously knows nothing about the club or its fans. The one thing he got right was that there are three types of Liverpool fan.

3, the ones from China

No 2 for me then......oops did I just say that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> .

Like its been said, I don't think that you can generalise.

3, the ones from China

That's harsh isn't it? I mean they also are in Japan, Thailand and Hong Kong!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'm obviously in a group of my own,hitherto undiscovered.........

Passionate about his club, will support them till i die,no matter what.That always wants the best for my club, but understands that in the real world thats not always going to happen, and so reserve the right to criticise those i believe are to blame, even tho i know it probably will make no difference.......

Hands off, that's my group.

I am the type of fan who can take criticism on our football team (which i get A LOT of. A LOT)

I am a loyal supporter, but I do not have complete blind faith, but a lot of faith.

I would skip sex to watch us play at Wembley (or the City Ground), even if we lost 6-0

I love players despite their multiple faults, cough*THEO*splutter

I love players who are obviously one of the greatest footballing talents this planet has ever seen cough*BUCKO*splutter

I will keep faith if ,say, we lost 5-2 to one of our rivals................

I always look at our season positively rather than negatively.

I will never boo an ex-Ram (unless they are some ******* **** called Lee or do dickheadish front flips when they score)

I would still come to games if we were in league 2.

Was disappointed with our fans on the last day at Pompey - spent the whole game taking the p*ss out of them getting relegated, being skint, possibly going under. Not too classy. Where I was stood most people were too busy turning round trying to get a p*ss taking sing song going rather than watch the match. I swear some people only see about ten minutes of the game.

I would skip sex to watch us play at Wembley (or the City Ground), even if we lost 6-0

Aren't you 13 or 14? Start 'em young these days. TBF you should be married by that age in Leicester 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I think , what he means is..

http://images.wikia.com/psychology/images/f/fe/Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived