Bryson and Scotland

PBW Ram

Interesting to see Scotland got tonked by USA, 5-1.

AFTER seeing the result, was delighted to see that Craig hadn't played. He didn't even get onto the pitch and was on the bench as an un-used sub.

Tough for him to go all that way and not even get a minute and I wonder now how he'll react to that.Of course you want to play for your country but there must come a time as well when you think if it's worth going half way round the world to stay in a hotel and not get a kick.

I don't think he thought he was fancied by the Scottish set up and often talked about being over-looked. The fact that the doesnt even get on in friendly where Levein admits they are flat and have no energy levels, he must really wonder when he's going to get a chance.

Get your feet up and come back fresh for us Craig. We know how good you are even if Jockland doesnt.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't, Scott brown is class and Darren Fletcher is the best in my eyes but if he ever plays football again a different matter, but why he didn't play when they took both centre mids off I just didn't see what was gained from it.

James McArthur has also had a great season at Wigan.

I wouldn't, Scott brown is class and Darren Fletcher is the best in my eyes but if he ever plays football again a different matter, but why he didn't play when they took both centre mids off I just didn't see what was gained from it.

Scott brown looks class in a crap league, he would be average of he came to play in the premier league same as Barry ferguson was

Scott brown looks class in a crap league, he would be average of he came to play in the premier league same as Barry ferguson was

Well we dont know that, others have been average there and come down here and looked good. You just dont know. Brown to be fair has done it year on year and has played well for scotland, they just arent going to drop him as Bryson has had one decent season at Derby

Just commented in the DET that he was a bit pissed off by it all, also says the manager did not say a word to him after the match. I find it odd that you take a new squad member all that way and don't have a look at them in a friendly, I find it astounding that you don't have the courtesy to at least have a chat with the person and explain why, we criticize NC on man management sometimes but that is crazy.

Archived