Game of Thrones

McRamFan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read somewhere that episode 9 was almost all set at the wall

Kind of hope not. Although all storylines are brilliant I think Jon Snow's has dropped off since he rode off with arrows sticking out of him.

Hopefully this episode is less depressing. Episode 8 was nearly as bad as the red wedding. Actually makes you miserable!!

I enjoyed it but for the first time in ages, all week I've been looking forward to a tv programme to find out what happens with the Imp and that Spanish blokes wife etc and then nothing. As you say, next week is going to be something. Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to a tv programme.

I enjoyed it but for the first time in ages, all week I've been looking forward to a tv programme to find out what happens with the Imp and that Spanish blokes wife etc and then nothing. As you say, next week is going to be something. Now, I'm REALLY looking forward to a tv programme.

I reckon Oberyns brother, the prince who was supposed to come in the first place, will rock up next series

Might be a little bit pissed

I was wondering how jon snow thinks he's gonna kill mance?

Then i had a thought, does mance know he betrayed the wildlings who went beyond the wall? 

This means he can get close to mance ready for a gripping finale... Hope this is true!

PistoldPete2

Do you lot know how difficult it is not to lace this thread with spoilers? I should be given a medal.

Did the dwarf get any shorter (due to absence of a head)?  Find out in the next series....

Do you lot know how difficult it is not to lace this thread with spoilers? I should be given a medal.

I'm in the same boat, we should have a book-readers thread where we can discuss everything that's happened and speculate on where the story will go next. The ending of Dance with Dragons has just left me so frustrated. 

I like that things are slightly different from time to time in the TV show so it still surprises you and makes you wonder what'll happen

I'm in the same boat, we should have a book-readers thread where we can discuss everything that's happened and speculate on where the story will go next. The ending of Dance with Dragons has just left me so frustrated. 

I like that things are slightly different from time to time in the TV show so it still surprises you and makes you wonder what'll happen

We could just do it here. :p Any idea when the next book is out? At this rate I'll have to start the whole series again, my memory aint what it was.

We could just do it here. :p Any idea when the next book is out? At this rate I'll have to start the whole series again, my memory aint what it was.

GRRM's editor said a few weeks ago that it won't be 2015, probably looking at 2016. Also said that it's looking likely that 7 books won't be enough....

Archived