Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

would be very surprised if this were true and he left imo i cant see him going, i think we would rather keep him and pester him for a new contact if hes playing okay and risk him leaving on a free

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would be very surprised if this were true and he left imo i cant see him going, i think we would rather keep him and pester him for a new contact if hes playing okay and risk him leaving on a free

it's true i'm afriad mate. Had it confirmed to me by a reliable source.

JacobDCFC

Bloomers has said that the news in the morning would 'clear things up'. Sounds to me like it's not true, but we'll have to wait and see. I wonder how much we'd get for him, and how much our chosen striker replacement would be.

Bit weird, genuine family reasons?

Been at Derby now for 4 years? Doubt now he's realised he's homesick?

Try and sell to Ipswich and reunite him with Jewell. Difficult to say how much he's worth, if we weren't desperate to sell i'm sure we'd get £1million, but i think more realistically we'll end up with 750k

Bit weird, genuine family reasons?

Been at Derby now for 4 years? Doubt now he's realised he's homesick?

Try and sell to Ipswich and reunite him with Jewell. Difficult to say how much he's worth, if we weren't desperate to sell i'm sure we'd get £1million, but i think more realistically we'll end up with 750k

Maybe an illness in his family

it's true i'm afriad mate. Had it confirmed to me by a reliable source.

JacobDCFC

was it the same reliable source that told you he was leaving and his kids were being taken out of school??

Archived