Steve Davies

Stive Pesley

Transfer windows only apply to players moving between countries not within the same football association.

Teams in England can buy players from other English clubs as soon as their season ends.

Free agents can be signed at any point as long as they were released during the last transfer window - so players released over the summer can be signed at any point after their release

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poster on J606 saying the news will break in Derby Telegraph tomorrow that Steve Davies has been transfer listed.

He has turned down a 3yr. contract for genuine family reasons - which will explain why the 1yr. extension was quietly activated. That way we should get a transfer fee for him . Reported elsewhere that he has told people he will be gone by the end of the month.

No offers yet.

If this turns out to be untrue I'm going to do the very fashionable thing on this forum and personally blame you, JacobDcfc, and will make your forum life a misery for the rest of the week.

You better pray he's been transfer listed.

If this turns out to be untrue I'm going to do the very fashionable thing on this forum and personally blame you, JacobDcfc, and will make your forum life a misery for the rest of the week.

You better pray he's been transfer listed.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

i think we'll get fookall for him personally.... not what he's worth if he's fit anyroad... that injuryrecord is going to be a nightmare for potential buyers. shame i think... i know he's abit lazy but he's definatly the better of the footbaLLers we have up front. shize news

Could lower that to £1.199m to make it a little more retail-friendly?

If someone tries to negotiate the price down you should make it higher. That will teach them. So now I want at least 1.21 million.

Archived