Derby County v Peterborough United.

CumbrianRam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me , or do the seasons get shorter and shorter, can't believe we are at the end of it. On balance best so far for the erm-meister. Well done Nigel 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Derby 3 - Boghorror 3, end to end , lots of substitutions, great atmosphere, tasteful end to the season. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Is the 12:30 pm kick off confirmed, i asked 4 different people today what time it kicked off and the answers were all different. I haven't got a clue mesen.

It's a good point, don't get wasted on Friday night and forget, everyone!

I'm going for a 3-1 win, Savies, Tyson and Bennett (hell, why not? It's the end of the season!). I'd love to see a bench consisting of Severn, Bennett, Hughes, Thomas and Connolly, and get three of them on as early as possible. Incidentally, if we and Barnsley win and Leicester don't, we finish 9th. Reckon it could happen?

A good open game plenty of chances at both ends. Plenty of brilliance from Frankie Fielding who runs down the pitch to score the winner in the 1 minute of injury time at the end of the match. No injuries, yellow or red cards, the one min of fergie time caused by a player braking his bootlace. (Still reckon a 4-3 win to us)

A real carnival atmosphere for both sets of fans and all matchday chatters!

Standing ovation for Mr Nigel Clough at the end whatever happens.

A good open game plenty of chances at both ends. Plenty of brilliance from Frankie Fielding who runs down the pitch to score the winner in the 1 minute of injury time at the end of the match. No injuries, yellow or red cards, the one min of fergie time caused by a player braking his bootlace. (Still reckon a 4-3 win to us)

A real carnival atmosphere for both sets of fans and all matchday chatters!

Standing ovation for Mr Nigel Clough at the end whatever happens.

Not playin is he??? Fielding that is...

Boring 1-1

Bennett

was going to go with JW's 11-7 but i'm going to say 1-1 instead.

Tyson not to score.

Bavies not to beat a defender

Bryson not to get booked for a tough tackle.

Savies to score first.

Embarrsing pitch invasion.

Kids read names.

The bloke behind me getting on me nerves, the kid in front of me getting on me nerves, the little boy on my row getting on my nerves. My own misery getting on my nerves.

Archived