Kappa, it is...

Ambitious

Mmm, a megastore. They're going to have to nick loads of space from somewhere before it can be called mega. Old Trafford's shop, now that's massive, one of their till areas alone would fill what is our current shop.

I'm still looking forward to seeing what they do to it and how much space it'll have but will it really be a megastore?

As far as the kit goes, I'll have a look but I'm not a great fan of orange.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just heard from a guy in my Pride Park wholesalers, that Derby have bought JD Sports and will use that to sell Kappa gear. With the pitches being used for the accademy during the day.

Is that mega enough for you?

I've just heard from a guy in my Pride Park wholesalers, that Derby have bought JD Sports and will use that to sell Kappa gear. With the pitches being used for the accademy during the day.

as long as they get rid of some of the stupid refs down there I dont care!! only a few decent ones left there now

Aren't DW store and Power Soccer different companies??? It would make sense about using the pitches though as I used to play with work a couple of days a week during lunch times and the place was always dead bar the odd Rams in the Community things during the school holidays. I doubt Power Soccer care though as they're too busy coin-ing it in during the evenings charging around £50 a team for a league game...

Why are we the last team on the planet to reveal a new kit??

Even from years back we seem to reveal only weeks before the start of the new season.

Some teams launched a new kit shortly after the season ended.

Surely DCFC are missing a huge opportunity to sell shirts and merchandise over the summer!

I wanted my new shirt before my jollies.... come on Derby lets ave' it!

Archived