What Are You Listening To?

AndyB

​Have you tried Gogol Bordello or Mad Juana? If EBJC works, you should give them a try. Neither has proper singer but attitude is spot on.

And Wonderlust King is great earworm!

​Hey thanks Dimmu, that's good stuff.  i like Gogol Bordello, something about the singer reminds me of Dadan from the movie Black Cat White Cat.  The song not a crime is a blast.  Mad Juana is fun as well, Valhalla got me moving for sure.This is a little bit different, but after what you offered me i think you might just like it, if you're not a fan already that is.

Not for the easily offended i might add.

​Hey thanks Dimmu, that's good stuff.  i like Gogol Bordello, something about the singer reminds me of Dadan from the movie Black Cat White Cat.  The song not a crime is a blast.  Mad Juana is fun as well, Valhalla got me moving for sure.This is a little bit different, but after what you offered me i think you might just like it, if you're not a fan already that is.

Not for the easily offended i might add

Wouldn't call myself a fan, but I do like this kind of stuff live. 

• 2 weeks later...

Killing Joke. I'm really waiting for Friday's gig.

And of course supporting act The Jesus and Mary Jane, which I've never seen before.

Are they a Jesus and Mary Chain tribute act, in which case they're up there with AB/CD, Food fighters and the Antarctic Monkeys in my book?

Are they a Jesus and Mary Chain tribute act, in which case they're up there with AB/CD, Food fighters and the Antarctic Monkeys in my book?

​God no. My friend plays in Jesus and the Mary Jane, but I'm going to watch the real one. :) Another Freudian slip for me!