The Tyson Curse

Ramarena

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe more to do with the fact your TWO leading scorers have been on the bench, was at the Hucknall game yesterday, so can someone tell me if Tyson was upfront or on the wing yesterday?

He was LW, Davies ST, Theo RW. It meant basically that we were playing two wide men who didnt know how/want to to cross the ball. First time Bavies gets the ball, cross, goal.

Not cursed, he's just ****.

Unfortunately this is just about right. Looked decent vs Leeds and WHU. Been shocking since. It's bad enough watching Theo try and control a ball but now we have Tyson too, it's a calamity at times! So poor at the moment.

F*ck me give the man a chance.

It's March. Can't blame people for not tolerating him.

He was bought as our main goal threat. He has had one threatening shot since he arrived. His record at Forest is underwhelming. He's open to criticism Mate.

Unfortunately this is just about right. Looked decent vs Leeds and WHU. Been shocking since. It's bad enough watching Theo try and control a ball but now we have Tyson too, it's a calamity at times! So poor at the moment.

So you clearly never watched the game yesterday then. Theo's first touch was the best I've seen from him yet. He had a great game imo.

F*ck me give the man a chance.

Why should we though? He's had enough chances. He's never proven himself at any level higher than league 1, and it annoys me that he can simply walk into the team ahead of anyone else. So the best he's gonna get out of me is the last 20 mins of a match, he's done nothing to deserve starting the next game.

It's March. Can't blame people for not tolerating him.

He was bought as our main goal threat. He has had one threatening shot since he arrived. His record at Forest is underwhelming. He's open to criticism Mate.

How many games has he played?

Thats what happens when you've been injured a long time.

I have no doubt he can be good enough.

Why should we though? He's had enough chances. He's never proven himself at any level higher than league 1, and it annoys me that he can simply walk into the team ahead of anyone else. So the best he's gonna get out of me is the last 20 mins of a match, he's done nothing to deserve starting the next game.

Fair enough. Maybe he shouldn't be walking into the team.

But he hasn't played enough to have full match fitness/ confidence.

I believe he should be coming off the bench this season. Then to get a good pre-season and be fighting fit and confident next season, we'll see what he can do then.

Archived