Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all time classics are impossible, so many. 

Listening to a lot of music lately, stumbled on this and love it, I think the live version is better, more energy.

She is a belter Different from the rest Diamonds on her finger And she always looks her best She is a gangster With a hundred mile stare When she walks Her feet don’t touch the flare She is a belter She plays wi lightning I’m a hundred miles high Dishing out the thunder Like a God inside the sky She is a dancer And she dances in my dreams Reminds me that the world Is not as evil as it seems She is a belter No happy endings Unless fairytales come true But she looks like a princess And there’s not much else to do I think I love her She gets underneath my skin But I’ve been stung a few times So I don’t let no one in No even belters She is a belter x3 How can she reach me When I’m high above the shelf Lost inside a smoke ring While I ponder to myself Is she the answer To the question in my mind is happiness an option Or has love just turned me blind Is she a belter No happy endings Unless fairytales come true But she looks like a princess And there’s not much else to do I think I love her She gets underneath my skin But I’ve been stung a few times So I don’t let no one in No even belters She is a belter x3

Archived