Your all time classic tracks

froggg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately I'm not great with computers and don't know how to put in a video but two of my favourite tracks of all time at complete opposite ends of the musical spectrum are ANGEL OF DEATH by SLAYER (as a metaller I adore this) and UNFINISHED SYMPATHY by MASSIVE ATTACK.

I need to learn how to get vids posted up I think.

35 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Unfortunately I'm not great with computers and don't know how to put in a video but two of my favourite tracks of all time at complete opposite ends of the musical spectrum are ANGEL OF DEATH by SLAYER (as a metaller I adore this) and UNFINISHED SYMPATHY by MASSIVE ATTACK.

I need to learn how to get vids posted up I think.

On youtube copy the address of the video and paste. :)

40 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I love a little Britney Spears

@AmericanRam arent ABR close to where you are at? Seen them u know. Great band.

Never heard any of their stuff before tbh mate,will give them a listen.

Looking at their upcoming shows they are doing one in Asheville NC on October 6th,so if I like what I hear...?

7 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Never heard any of their stuff before tbh mate,will give them a listen.

Looking at their upcoming shows they are doing one in Asheville NC on October 6th,so if I like what I hear...?

That is why I love you bro "open mind to a different view". The live shows kill it!

For some reason I have taken a recent liking to good old classical music and film scores. I have always thought John Williams is a genius, but this is one of his lesser respected masterpieces I think. Not that I have ever seen the film!

On 8/19/2016 at 17:27, BondJovi said:

For some reason I have taken a recent liking to good old classical music and film scores. I have always thought John Williams is a genius, but this is one of his lesser respected masterpieces I think. Not that I have ever seen the film!

A great film score can enhance a film almost on a subconscious level whereas a poor film score can be truly irritating and seriously detract from a good film.

12 minutes ago, Ewetube said:

A great film score can enhance a film almost on a subconscious level whereas a poor film score can be truly irritating and seriously detract from a good film.

“An average band with a great drummer sounds great, a great band with an average drummer sounds average."

Buddy Rich

Archived