Tom Carroll

one_chop

I hope it comes off, we have been crying out for a creative midfielder,and if he's that, then fingers crossed, i am begining to wonder if NC has a 'game plan ' agreed with the board, if so, and Noble/Carroll are 2 peices of that plan, bearing in mind our league position,and academy prospects, i am begining to look forward to the rest of the season......and possibly beyond.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is very very highly rated, when I had a look around their experienced academy director said he was the best he has worked with, so if we can pull it off I would like to see what he is like.. especially with compared with Hendrick, Hughes and our top rated young players!

I don't see how you can class us as a hoof team? who in the world would we hoof it too even if we wanted too.. we play with men behind the ball for one, and we tend to play the ball through midfield, well that's the way I see it.

we're not exciting by any stretch of the imagination but we play with the ball on the floor, a lot more than most teams in this division.

Archived