Tyson Report?

drgoodspeak

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looked surprisingly pacy and strong given that he's had the best part of a year out of action. Rusty first touch but like Theo that will return with games.

Was getting into good positions to receive the ball and that is encouraging. Had one golden opportunity but hit it straight at Lonergan, again given another four or five games of match fitness he'd pick out a corner and bury such a chance.

Also latched on well to balls over the top, twice getting clear on goal. Kisnorbo recovered to tackle him on one of them but wrestled Tyson to the floor on the other and despite being last man and deserving a straight red, he got away scot-free without so much as a freekick. Tys was heading into the area for a one-on-one with Lonergan at the time.

All-in-all a very good performance considering how long he's been out the game. Give him a few more and I reckon he'll be scoring goals for us (touch wood).

Agree totally with Wilko, would like to add I thought he linked up with ward well. Tyson held the ball up when needed to allow midfield into play and also tried to take on his man with a clever little flick that didn't quite work for him. But good to see him trying. Very impressed with his debut. Gives us hope for 2nd half of season,

If we hadn't have won the game we would be moaning like feck about that attempted rape on Tyson by Kisnorbo.

One of the most blatant straight reds I've ever seen. I think the ref completely bottled it - if he'd have give the foul he would have had no choice but to send him off.

Cool, thanks. Sounds promising.

What ever happened to the Out of 10 Player Ratings by people? I know opinions vary but they give an idea of how individuals performed as opposed to just a standard match report. Handy, for people who don't get to the match.

WONDER NO LONGER. My blog at [url=http://www.ashleywilkinson.co.uk]www.ashleywilkinson.co.uk has individual ratings on each of the players in the Leeds game.

Thankyou for this glorious opportunity for shameless self-promotion

Missed a sitter, either side of keeper and its a goal. Match sharpness my arse.

Given another three or four games he would have buried it. Just snatched at it. He also had a one-on-one in which he was wrestled to the ground by the last man, if he'd been able to go on I don't think we'd be having this conversation

I can't take serious Wilko's report.

Because i'm pretty sure 'Wilko' is Tyson's nickname on this forum.

I like the way they are doing togehter with Bailey. It worked good back in pre season (Villa game).

But Tyson just can't ****** score. His first touch and shooting are the worst in the league.

Archived