Tyson Report?

drgoodspeak

I thought Robinson was unlucky when he got one, he has improve massively since joining, he has the confidence to get the ball to feet, and dribble past players rather than sprinting past them, thought that little turn when he got through was good, just unlucky it didn't come off, good defending from the leeds players.

Lots of half full and half empty glasses here again.

I suppose Tyson had 65 minutes so what more does he need to prove himself after waiting half a season to get fit enough to play. From such a marathon stint, it's now clear that he's got the worst touch in the league apparently, even worse than Robinson. More examples of no support for some of our players.

I do wonder whether those that post so negatively all the time actually want us to lose so they can come on here and say "told you so". You don't have to be Sir Alex Ferguson to work out that we are a mid table team. So, consequently, we'll lose about as many as we win. There's nothing clever about forecasting a defeat every week because you'll be right about half of the time. However, a bit of praise and support to those who most need it would be nice to see.

How about a resume of "Tyson played fairly well in a team performance that was just about good enough to beat the old enemy Leeds and give Derby and their true fans a welcome Boxing Day win". Yeah, boring as ****, but less boring than reading the same carp from our resident boilers.

Happy New Year 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm sure there will be some who will enjoy jumping on him when he has a bad game.

He's raw but to be fair if he was super fast and was skillful to boot - would he be with us? probably not.

i like him.

he did make some odd decisions the other day -but he made leeds stay deeper than they wanted. - i assume exactly what clough wanted him to.

Really? 'SillyBilly'? - apt - very apt.

You actually think that bag of w*nk is capable of scoring more than 5 goals a year in this division? Couldn't trap a bag of cement. Clever use of my username though so plaudits from me.

Given another three or four games he would have buried it. Just snatched at it. He also had a one-on-one in which he was wrestled to the ground by the last man, if he'd been able to go on I don't think we'd be having this conversation

Ifs, buts and maybes. Always is with players like Tyson. Forest fans said the same. His scoring record is piss poor, debate that.

You actually think that bag of w*nk is capable of scoring more than 5 goals a year in this division? Couldn't trap a bag of cement. Clever use of my username though so plaudits from me.

As an answer to your question: yes.

Did you see the game Billy?

From where I was sitting, it was no sitter.

He had absolutely nowhere to slot the ball and it was a somewhat flukey save - it came off the keeper's ankle.

A pro dodgeball player would have found it hard to get out the way, straight at him.

As an answer to your question: yes.

Did you see the game Billy?

Yes. Thought Leeds deserved a point on balance as it happens. Tyson was average, missed a good chance (imo). Ward was excellent. Green poor. Fielding was solid. And the rest decidedly mediocre. I can arrange a pm of my matchday thoughts in the future upon request.

[size=1]Subsciption fee applicable[/size]

Yes. Thought Leeds deserved a point on balance as it happens. Tyson was average, missed a good chance (imo). Ward was excellent. Green poor. Fielding was solid. And the rest decidedly mediocre. I can arrange a pm of my matchday thoughts in the future upon request.

[size=1]Subsciption fee applicable[/size]

average - bag of w*nk -make your mind up.

He spent lots of time on the wing, not upfront. Debate that.

If you were at the game you surely must have seen he played ok.

You've given me an easy one there. My theory is that Clough decided to play him on the wing; naturally this is open to debate. Shall we proceed on to his goal scoring record now?

I thought he was average and missed a good chance.

average - bag of w*nk -make your mind up.

A crap player had an average game. If you want it condensed any further I'm not qualified to do so.

You've given me an easy one there. My theory is that Clough decided to play him on the wing; naturally this is open to debate. Shall we proceed on to his goal scoring record now?

I thought he was average and missed a good chance.

I'm not talking about Derby, I'm talking about alot of his time at forest. Try again.

. If he scores 3 in half a season what then ?

Are you really trying to solitcit an answer from me with a conjectural statement as such. It means nothing, diddly squat. We might as well apply stochastic predictions to everything and debate if we're going down those lines.

Are you really trying to solitcit an answer from me with a conjectural statement as such. It means nothing, diddly squat. We might as well apply stochastic predictions to everything and debate if we're going down those lines.

He's already scored five goals in a season at this level...?

I know it's boring between Christmas and New Year, but this is a bit much, intit yoof!?

I'm not talking about Derby, I'm talking about alot of his time at forest. Try again.

I don't think you could be a more condescending poster if you tried Asanovic. I don't rate him. I've voiced an opinion that goes against the grain, don't patronise me for it.

I don't think you could be a more condescending poster if you tried Asanovic. I don't rate him. I've voiced an opinion that goes against the grain, don't patronise me for it.

Nothing wrong with opinions though I find it a trifle disappointing that us Derby fans aren't willing to put aside our feelings on a player and give the guy a chance.

He's been out for over half a season and is desperate to do well for his new club buy you have decided despite the fact that he has barely kicked a ball for us that he's a 'bag of w*nk'.

. Your the one who's debating statistics by mentioning the figure 5 which you have plucked out the air I'm merely firing another statistic at you I mean he may score 7 in 2nd half of this season ie 2011/2012

I see your point and I jumped the gun in my reply. I've broken my own protocol of putting hypothetical figures to situations nobody can anticipate. I'd have been better placed to say something along the lines of "he won't score many" which is my gut feeling.

Archived