Tyson Report?

drgoodspeak

Theo has a worst first touch for a start, that's just in our team.

You have got a hidden agenda against Tyson, which is fair enough, you may be proved right, but he played well sat and gave us more attacking options than we have seen for a while.

That probably didn't come across in the match centre though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think tyson was very good, he has had a long time off though. He didn't look as fast as he used to in my opinion, he did put a good ball in and had a decent shot which was saved but he didn't look anything special.He does need time after he has been out though.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Tysons first touch, I was expecting a lot worse to be honest, his strength was impressive as was his movement, should of scored but i'm sure it will come.

He does look like he has something about him though, and given the game time upfront he'll score goals.

Theo has a worst first touch for a start, that's just in our team.

You have got a hidden agenda against Tyson, which is fair enough, you may be proved right, but he played well sat and gave us more attacking options than we have seen for a while.

That probably didn't come across in the match centre though.

if NR's agenda is hidden - blimey!

also in this case it's foolish. tyson did fine in this game when you think how long he has been out.

to say his first touch and shooting is the worst on the league is either hyperbole or plain idiocy.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with Tysons first touch, I was expecting a lot worse to be honest, his strength was impressive as was his movement, should of scored but i'm sure it will come.

He does look like he has something about him though, and given the game time upfront he'll score goals.

tyson didn't look completely confident with the ball at his feet which is to be expected after such a long period out, his first touch was alright nothing special but ok.

tyson didn't look completely confident with the ball at his feet which is to be expected after such a long period out, his first touch was alright nothing special but ok.

We knew he wasn't going to last the game, and I accepted his first touch was bad, but when it came to it, it wasn't it looked good, Tyson isn't a 'tidy' player, he is effective though.. he will cause problems with his movement, strength and pace all day long, it also gave us an out ball which we nearly got lucky with once or twice.

We knew he wasn't going to last the game, and I accepted his first touch was bad, but when it came to it, it wasn't it looked good, Tyson isn't a 'tidy' player, he is effective though.. he will cause problems with his movement, strength and pace all day long, it also gave us an out ball which we nearly got lucky with once or twice.

I knew tyson wasn't going to last the entire game, I think everyone knew that. He has a decent bit of strength and his pace is an asset, but he seems to have lost a yard of pace to me. I didn't think he did all that well yesterday, a 6/10 performance, it was ok but not great which is reasonable for a player who has been out for so long. Let's wait and see him play when properly fit to judge him on whether he is good or bad.

I knew tyson wasn't going to last the entire game, I think everyone knew that. He has a decent bit of strength and his pace is an asset, but he seems to have lost a yard of pace to me. I didn't think he did all that well yesterday, a 6/10 performance, it was ok but not great which is reasonable for a player who has been out for so long. Let's wait and see him play when properly fit to judge him on whether he is good or bad.

I gave him an 8/10.. thought it was a good debut, looked a constant threat, wish we didn't have to take him off but it was bound to happen

I thought he did really well.

He's still got pace, and he was a threat to Leeds. Watched the chance again and don't think it was a 'sitter' - he could have done better, but he's rusty, as anyone would be after so long out. The balance between Tyson's pace and Ball's first touch worked well.

If nothing else it's great to have him back as another option. His first touch was good, I thought - certainly compared to Robinson, who played like he did when he first joined us on boxing day.

He's still got pace, and he was a threat to Leeds. Watched the chance again and don't think it was a 'sitter' - he could have done better, but he's rusty, as anyone would be after so long out. The balance between Tyson's pace and Ball's first touch worked well.

If nothing else it's great to have him back as another option. His first touch was good, I thought - certainly compared to Robinson, who played like he did when he first joined us on boxing day.

in fairness asanovic I have a good touch compared to theo robinson.

I thought Robinson was unlucky when he got one, he has improve massively since joining, he has the confidence to get the ball to feet, and dribble past players rather than sprinting past them, thought that little turn when he got through was good, just unlucky it didn't come off, good defending from the leeds players.

in fairness asanovic I have a good touch compared to theo robinson.

He's improved alot though mate. Some of the goals he scored this season he wouldn't have scored last season, he's obviously worked on his touch and I think most would agree he's a better player now than when we initially got him on loan. Just didn't do well the other day, that's all.

He's improved alot though mate. Some of the goals he scored this season he wouldn't have scored last season, he's obviously worked on his touch and I think most would agree he's a better player now than when we initially got him on loan. Just didn't do well the other day, that's all.

no doubt about that, however his ability with the ball especially with his touch is still very limited and always will be. He is better than when he started but he is still not good with the ball, however that doesn't matter as long as he gets in the positions to bang in the goals.

I thought we'd signed a complete pup, after a less than impressive loan spell and I think that when we signed him, we got him cheaper than anticipated, in the DET it was announced as a 'nominal fee' and with 6 goals this season, I don't think we can argue, not only that, he looks a completely different player, seems to keep improving and that's what you want in a young player, which he still is!

Archived