Tyson Report?

drgoodspeak

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you could be a more condescending poster if you tried Asanovic. I don't rate him. I've voiced an opinion that goes against the grain, don't patronise me for it.

I don't think I'm condescending, although I'm happy to change my ways if that's a general opinion.

I was just replying as you said 'You've given me an easy one there' with regard to Tyson playing on the wing at forest, when you thought I meant on Boxing Day. As someone who went to the game, you'd probably agree that Tyson was upfront in a 4-4-2, and therefore not a winger. So if you didn't understand the point I'd made, it obviously wasn't that easy. That's all.

Anyway, let's see how he gets on. Hope he does well.

I suspect it's not really his opinion...

time to move on.

What are you actually doing apart from butting in with snide, sarcastic remarks?

I was just replying as you said 'You've given me an easy one there' with regard to Tyson playing on the wing at forest, when you thought I meant on Boxing Day. As someone who went to the game, you'd probably agree that Tyson was upfront in a 4-4-2, and therefore not a winger. So if you didn't understand the point I'd made, it obviously wasn't that easy. That's all.

I obviously made a mistake when I was replying to about three or four posters quickly. I'd have thought I've been on this board long enough for people to know I'm not a BS'er.

Ah bless.

In response to your question - i have challenged your view. i do not believe you actually hold it. You are trying to wind people up.

like shilts said: zzzz

Can't really argue with that. I best get myself a hobby if I'm becoming a WUM.

Are you really trying to solitcit an answer from me with a conjectural statement as such. It means nothing, diddly squat. We might as well apply stochastic predictions to everything and debate if we're going down those lines.

I had to look stochastic up.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

I think I'm one of tysons biggest haters, I wont sing his name but I don't boo him!!

After seeing his 25 mins against forest and a long delayed 65 at pp I do feel that if Tyson can get a goal in the next couple of games and stay fit we might just have a very exciting buy on our hands!!

You could see on Monday how desperate he was to score and all the **** he has got from derby and forest fans via twitter and on forums he must of been nervous, he needs to score soon to get fans of his back even more so than they are now!!

Like I say he showed glimpses that he could be a half decent signing!!

I think I'm one of tysons biggest haters, I wont sing his name but I don't boo him!!

After seeing his 25 mins against forest and a long delayed 65 at pp I do feel that if Tyson can get a goal in the next couple of games and stay fit we might just have a very exciting buy on our hands!!

You could see on Monday how desperate he was to score and all the **** he has got from derby and forest fans via twitter and on forums he must of been nervous, he needs to score soon to get fans of his back even more so than they are now!!

Like I say he showed glimpses that he could be a half decent signing!!

I'm not sure the fans are on his back anymore - look at how they applauded when he went off.

He was full of honest endeavor and most fans saw it. And all that saw it, appreciated it.

Like you say - a goal v W Ham would nail it.

I'm not sure the fans are on his back anymore - look at how they applauded when he went off.

He was full of honest endeavor and most fans saw it. And all that saw it, appreciated it.

Like you say - a goal v W Ham would nail it.

Some may have been applauding the performance, the rest the fact he was going off

I can't take serious Wilko's report.

Because i'm pretty sure 'Wilko' is Tyson's nickname on this forum.

I like the way they are doing togehter with Bailey. It worked good back in pre season (Villa game).

But Tyson just can't ****** score. His first touch and shooting are the worst in the league.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JergYQyDPGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JergYQyDPGI - Skip to 0:16 NorthernRam, my best buddy Nathan would disagree with you. That'll also be Joe Hart he beats.

Thanks for reading though!

NorthernRam, my best buddy Nathan would disagree with you. That'll also be Joe Hart he beats.

Thanks for reading though!

I hate posts like this, they prove absoloutely nothing.. NorthernRam is pointing out that Tysons shooting is (to be polite) terrible, and his 4 goals in about 3 years might give him some credibility.. Posting up a youtube video of Tyson scoring the best goal of his career isn't going to deny that.. Everyone in their career (over 12 odd years) does have at least one moment of absoloute brilliance..

Youtube can make the likes of Bywater, Claude Davis and Kazmierczak look world class by filming their finest moments.

If anyone looks at Idiakezs best moments from 2004-05 he looks a split image of Xavi.

Archived