Anderson Leaves Derby

NothernRam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to Aberdeen probably.

Doing fitness work back at Pittodrie. And his influence will help a pretty shaky ship. Shame we never saw the best of him - the pace was there before he went south - as others have said he will make a natural coach. Hope he didn't sling his thermals.

Yeah. It was 9 january 2010. Ssausagehorpe at home. Bucko was immense that day.

Don't you think this is absolutely stupid comparison? One of the best players in 90's vs chubby useless git.

God bless you.

You told me the same about Tyson. Stop this **** about 'is he shafted your missus?'.

They are just crap. Waste of time. And this is really upsetting me. Simple.

Yeah, probably could have reworded it, my point is you seem to have a serious problem with both Buxton and Tyson despite the fact that you've seen Buxton play once and, as far as I can tell, that is it.

Buxton has been a very solid player for us and Tyson has picked up a very nasty groin injury early on with us. Both can do a job for us but you seem to really have it in for both of them and other than pure random chance, I'm failing to find a reason behind it

Yeah, probably could have reworded it, my point is you seem to have a serious problem with both Buxton and Tyson despite the fact that you've seen Buxton play once and, as far as I can tell, that is it.

Buxton has been a very solid player for us and Tyson has picked up a very nasty groin injury early on with us. Both can do a job for us but you seem to really have it in for both of them and other than pure random chance, I'm failing to find a reason behind it

if he can't judge buxton after one game how can you judge tyson after 24minutes?

NorthernRam is spot on.. Jake Buxton is a below average/poor player for League 1 level let alone the NPC

Goes to show how low expectations have gone when he becomes a valuable part of our squad.

He wouldn't make the matchday squad of any other team at this level, so why would we want to keep him? Are we planning for League 1? Get rid of the donkey

NorthernRam is spot on.. Jake Buxton is a below average/poor player for League 1 level let alone the NPC

Goes to show how low expectations have gone when he becomes a valuable part of our squad.

He wouldn't make the matchday squad of any other team at this level, so why would we want to keep him? Are we planning for League 1? Get rid of the donkey

When we needed Buxton at the beginning of last season, he was superb. He won a man of the match award in one game and scored the winning goal in another. He played quite a few games before getting injured and barely put a foot wrong.

Nobody is saying he is a valuable part of our squad. He is a squad player to play when the 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice centre backs are all unavailable.

He is exactly the type of player we need more of. A reliable professional who will not whinge and moan when not playing and is happy to be part of a squad. A player that will come in and always give you 100%. We don't have many back up players of his ilk.

Your comments are hugely disrespectful to a player that has served the club very well in his time here and always done what he has been asked to.

He is a squad player to play when the 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice centre backs are all unavailable.

Yeah right. But when our 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice centre backs are all unavailable,

He is feckin injured too. I'm afraid Brayford have played much more games at centre back for us than Buxton did.

Get rid. Was never good enough for this level and will never be. We must be really crap if Buxton can pick MOM.

I have seen that game vs Plymouth (when he scored). Addison carried him all game long.

Yeah right. But when our 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice and 4th choice centre backs are all unavailable,

He is feckin injured too. I'm afraid Brayford have played much more games at centre back for us than Buxton did.

Get rid. Was never good enough for this level and will never be. We must be really crap if Buxton can pick MOM.

I have seen that game vs Plymouth (when he scored). Addison carried him all game long.

Thank god for Sky tv.

i'm sure this was the year i had a season ticket and remeber Buxton playing well......Nige thought so:

Derby manager Nigel Clough:

"I thought we deserved to win on the balance of play. We were a little bit tentative early on for some reason but when we got going, we dominated possession."

"The two centre-halves were a threat and we put good balls into the box and looked pretty dangerous from set plays.

"I thought we were dangerous from corners and free-kicks against a side that are good themselves at set-pieces."

Then again what does Nige know eh Northern??? Is Nige a worst manager than Buxton is at defending??

I've seen Tyson play in three or four different games, I've seen what his pace can do to a defence on the backfoot.

again though only 3 or 4, when were they? who were the opposition? how can you judge after 3 or 4 games? to me it takes longer than that to judge a player.

Archived