Anderson Leaves Derby

NothernRam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the young centre backs within the academy set up would more then hold their own at first team level. Stefan Galinski, a towering, powerful centre back and Josh Lelan who also looks a good prospect.

We seem to be bringing some good talented players through.

again though only 3 or 4, when were they? who were the opposition? how can you judge after 3 or 4 games? to me it takes longer than that to judge a player.

Who said anything about judging him? I said I believe he can offer us some pace up front which we seem to be missing, hardly a Prozone analysis of his overall game, is it? And a bit different to "I've seen him play once and I know that he's crap"

me? I have seen him play twice, however I am making my judgement not on my viewing of which I haven't seen him play enough to make a judgement but on his record at forest, 2 goals in 2 seasons even in league 1 he wasn't brilliant managed 1 in 3, and constant injuries(of which he has one here) on that basis i don't think he will be a good signing and thus far we have played almost half the season and has played 24minutes.

So I can't judge him because I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times, but you can judge him on a number of seasons you didn't see him play in? Have a bit of consistency YR, and remember he was playing on the wing at Forest. Much like Ward is for us now, when he played up front last season he grabbed 5 goals in 15 or so games, so far he's got 2 in 20

So I can't judge him because I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times, but you can judge him on a number of seasons you didn't see him play in? Have a bit of consistency YR, and remember he was playing on the wing at Forest. Much like Ward is for us now, when he played up front last season he grabbed 5 goals in 15 or so games, so far he's got 2 in 20

I can make a small judgement on the facts yes, the fact he has been injured a lot throughout his career is a concern as well. However like any derby player I will give him my support and a chance to see how he does, ward fades in and out of games and that is a problem he needs to address, he has assisted 4 goals so he has scored 2 and assisted 4 in 20, so he has either created a goal or scored one in around one in 3 appearances in a mid-table team. My judgements aren't ultimate, i should call it more of a guesstimate before we have seen him for a couple of months.

Archived