Anderson Leaves Derby

NothernRam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news. I hope Buxton, Deeney, Martin, Leacock, Pearson, Bywater and many others next.

He's had some rotten luck throughout his career. Nothing ventured nothing gained though. He's done a decent job for us in the games I've seen and had to play out of position at times.

Buxton has been an astute signing and a really good reliable squad player. Not sure why any Derby fan would want rid of him. The others I'd agree with.

I had high hopes for Anderson after seeing him pre season and thought he was ideal for sitting just in front of the back four. Just never worked out for him but suppose its the risk you take when you sign a sick note.

Fully agree with McSilks about Buxton, think he is just a scapegaot because he came from non league, granted he is not the most talented player but he has very rarely let us down when called upon.In his whole Derby career (and yes I know he has been injured) he has cost us nowhere near as many goals as Barker and Shackell have done during our bad patch but because they are both £1million signings with obvious class the fact gets overlooked.

Buxton is sicknote

(i don't want to repeat that he is fat, sloooow, [size=1][size=2]small[/size], [/size][size=4]and have no any ability with the ball at his feet[/size][size=1][size=3]). [/size] [/size]

He isn't better than Anderson so he must go. He can take Riggott with him.

Wouldn't be missed. All of them are waste of time. We will have Barker, Shackell, O'Brien

and Naylor (according to Clough he's Anderson's replacement) next season.

It's good enough for me. And looks like young Stefan Galinski will be offered pro terms next summer.

I would prefer to have some young kids as a 'squad' players, rather than some old, fat and always injured tossers.

Buxton is sicknote

(i don't want to repeat that he is fat, sloooow, [size=1][size=2]small[/size], [/size][size=4]and have no any ability with the ball at his feet[/size][size=1][size=3]). [/size] [/size]

Wouldn't be missed. All of them are waste of time. We will have Barker, Shackell, O'Brien

It's good enough for me. And looks like young Stefan Galinski will be offered pro terms next summer.

I would prefer to have some young kids as a 'squad' players, rather than some old, fat and always injured tossers.

I have to disagree with you about Buxton, in some aspects, I think he is a decent back up as 4th choice, he has been on the bench for the last few games so must be fit now, and if he stays fit I would offer him an extra year. Personally I think he is better than OB at the moment, they are very similar in ability other than Buxton reads the game better. I got my tin hat on as no doubt everyone will disagree as 1 came from our academy and 1 from Burton.

Also i forgot about Chris Jones who looked pretty decent in pre-season. He can cover both full back positions.

I've heard from a source within the club that there are 3 or 4 central defenders in the under 10's team who Clough is really excited about and may get a game at the latter part of this season.

I feel bad for Anderson, but Buxton will most likely follow as well.

I can't see why everyone is against Riggott, he may be injured but as it stands he hasn't received much if any money from us, that to me sounds like a good deal for us!

If he has received a single penny from us, how that be a good deal on the basis he hasn't played?

There's no possible way he hasn't received anything at all, because he has a contract, and whatever that contract states, it is unlikely to be "we won't pay you anything". For a club which prides itself on frugality, it's ridiculous that we've even got his bank account details.

Get rid and spent your time and money on someone who could actually pull on a Derby shirt at some stage.

If he has received a single penny from us, how that be a good deal on the basis he hasn't played?

There's no possible way he hasn't received anything at all, because he has a contract, and whatever that contract states, it is unlikely to be "we won't pay you anything". For a club which prides itself on frugality, it's ridiculous that we've even got his bank account details.

Get rid and spent your time and money on someone who could actually pull on a Derby shirt at some stage.

His deal is 'pay as you play' since he hasn't played, there will be no pay! there is no more to it and when he does get fit hopefully he'll turn into a useful player, until then I don't mind having him in the squad.

Buxton is sicknote

Wow, are you using a russian satellite to monitor him? He don't look fat to me? He 's hardly been seen this season?

Archived