Moan In

Ambitious

Can someone please confirm who managed to listen to the moan in, that someone rang in and suggested we should try and loan Dimitar Berbatov and then pressed on and said 'do you think he'd cost too much?'

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Just heard it, thought it was nothing short of genius!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a little sceptical but you never know with some of the reprobates that manage to dial the number for the phone in

Anybody must be of that nature to listen to a Bloomfield show.

Did anybody read a column in the programme on Saturday that the BBC, as a cost cutting measure are looking at just having home broadcasters for matches. What a top idea no Bloomfield for away matches, don't have to suffer him for home games so no Bloomfield. They have to proceed with that one.

there are worse than bloomfield, and if someone seriously suggested that then they need a doctor to have a look at them.

Who? He's a complete doughnut.

Funny in his interview with Nigel. Nigel I don't listen to the radio, not surprising if Bloomfield is the best they can get.

in the interview clough sort of had a go at him (might av been joking but i dont think so) he said "it'd been a difficult year but not a horrible one like someone said, was that you?" bloomfield denied it but clough said "no i think it was you"

then he just backpeddled and spoke over the top of him.

i dont think he's the worst radio commentator in the world but he might be in the top one! hahahaha 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Ianm - is there anything you are happy with or like?, even Dangerous isn't this bad.

Yes you obviously don't read my posts properly.

The only people I have been critical of are Kilbane, who I think should have been taken out of the team sooner his legs have gone. Glick whose performance and results are open to question, a final analysis on him will be much fairer when the 10/11 accounts are published. Bloomfield, who I don't think is experienced, knowledgeable or eloquent enough to be anywhere near Derby County commentary or analysis.

I don't think there is too much debate about any of that and I stand by it.

Archived