Moan In

Ambitious

Yes you obviously don't read my posts properly.

The only people I have been critical of are Kilbane, who I think should have been taken out of the team sooner his legs have gone. Glick whose performance and results are open to question, a final analysis on him will be much fairer when the 10/11 accounts are published. Bloomfield, who I don't think is experienced, knowledgeable or eloquent enough to be anywhere near Derby County commentary or analysis.

I don't think there is too much debate about any of that and I stand by it.

It's probably the fact that all your posts have a negative slant rather than them having no substance. I must admit, reading your contributions I have wondered if VictorM might be more appropriate 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably the fact that all your posts have a negative slant rather than them having no substance. I must admit, reading your contributions I have wondered if VictorM might be more appropriate 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It depends how you read into them, if highlighting things that could be improved and that in small way gets them improved then surely that's a positive.

For example I am sure a reduction in match to match prices would help the fans and the club. I think there is a good market for fans to pay £20 fairly regularly, it is clear there is a very small market for people willing to pay £30 ON A REGULAR BASIS.

In spite of what Nigel says senior people in the club and media do read forums like these.

It depends how you read into them, if highlighting things that could be improved and that in small way gets them improved then surely that's a positive.

For example I am sure a reduction in match to match prices would help the fans and the club. I think there is a good market for fans to pay £20 fairly regularly, it is clear there is a very small market for people willing to pay £30 ON A REGULAR BASIS.

In spite of what Nigel says senior people in the club and media do read forums like these.

go on admit it, u like a good moan ;-)

When has Nigel ever said, "senior people in the club don't read forums". He's said summat along the lines of "I don't read the press", meaning himself.

If you know for definite that "senior people" read these forums then you must know these "senior people" personally.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they don't read them, just that I have no idea if they do or not.

For you to be so sure seems you are hinting that you have some sort of inside info or connection to the club.

Of course they read these forums, my starting XI for last night was identical to the one that started the game and seeing as NLN has no clue what he's doing I'm sure he's indebted to me for last nights result. I think I should ge given the job because I got us promoted in my first season on Football Manager 11. Are you reading this Mr Glick??? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

When has Nigel ever said, "senior people in the club don't read forums". He's said summat along the lines of "I don't read the press", meaning himself.

If you know for definite that "senior people" read these forums then you must know these "senior people" personally.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they don't read them, just that I have no idea if they do or not.

For you to be so sure seems you are hinting that you have some sort of inside info or connection to the club.

Gerald Mortimer told him.

Of course they read these forums, my starting XI for last night was identical to the one that started the game and seeing as NLN has no clue what he's doing I'm sure he's indebted to me for last nights result. I think I should ge given the job because I got us promoted in my first season on Football Manager 11. Are you reading this Mr Glick??? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Obviously you are joking, but some people ACTUALLY believe that being good at Football Manager would make them a top real life manager. It's easy when you read on a forum the 15 best players you can sign for 20p who are willing to sign for a mediocre championship team and will all become Pele in a few years, whilst taking advantage of a stats driven game engine that allows you to exploit a tactic that would be figured out within 45 minutes in real life.

Obviously you are joking, but some people ACTUALLY believe that being good at Football Manager would make them a top real life manager. It's easy when you read on a forum the 15 best players you can sign for 20p who are willing to sign for a mediocre championship team and will all become Pele in a few years, whilst taking advantage of a stats driven game engine that allows you to exploit a tactic that would be figured out within 45 minutes in real life.

do people actually believe this? also you'll find all serious football manager players use scouting properly and not resort to cheating by using the forum 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I play football manager a lot, football manager 2010 is the current incarnation i am playing at the moment and will give 2012 a whirl when it comes out. I realise that i wouldn't be a good real life football manager because of the game, would I like to be a football manager one day? sure i would, would I be any good, who knows. I just see the game as good fun and at times challenging with a smaller team.

I think i'd be alright as an assistant manager, Mike Phelan must have the easiest job in the world lol...

I can't comment any further.

Archived