chant ideas/ other teams' chants thread

Leicester Ram

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

We could do one for Steve Davies.

Ooh Stevie Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies, Stevie Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies.

How I love your fractured head, your dislocated shoulder, your twisted Knee, Your strained groin..........

Ooooooooooh, Steven Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies

'The injury meant that Davies had had six operations in his three years at Pride Park, following treatment for a fractured eye-socket and cheekbone, cruciate ligament damage in his knee, an ankle problem, a broken foot, hamstring, groin and hernia problems, and an infected big toe'

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />

We could do one for Steve Davies.

Ooh Stevie Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies, Stevie Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies.

How I love your fractured head, your dislocated shoulder, your twisted Knee, Your strained groin..........

Ooooooooooh, Steven Davies, Stevie Stevie Davies

There's a very similair Freddie Flintoff version of that sung by the barmy army. (Cricket that is, not our own) Pretty good but doubt anything like that would ever catch on.

To Charlie had a pigeon

Derby had a Buxton, a Buxton, a Buxton,

Derby had a Buxton, a Buxton that scored,

He scored in the day and he scored in the night,

And when we played Forest he made them look....

All together now!

As much as I like this one, I have no other choice but to revert to the standard consensus on this forum regarding original and humorous chants or songs.

"that's *****!"

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

As much as I like this one, I have no other choice but to revert to the standard consensus on this forum regarding original and humorous chants or songs.

"that's *****!"

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.

All chants now have to be sung to the Sloop John B tune.

I thought that was common knowledge.

Sorry to bump this old thread but I just discovered this chant (nearly 6 years late, I know) and thought it had to be shared somewhere...

Could we adopt this for one of our own???

I absolutely LOVE this chant! We made our own version at uni to sing to our flatmate who had a bit of a moob "swinging tit" problem lol

If you don't f*cking bounce is fine. It's somehow become more original than the Poznan anyway.

I wish we did this more, specially away from home.

Maybe if we take the South Stand, it could be a regular when we score, that'd be fantastic.

Archived