Next England Manager

Day

If you don't give a boo hoo about England you've probably said it before and pretty much everytime England play so save it, we know.

For those that do support our national team and do care who the next England manager is who would you like to see replace Fabio?

Big Sam and 'Arry want it, Sven say's give it Wenger, Ferguson and Mourinho will no doubt be linked again....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to be Harry..

a couple of years ago i would have said Roy Hodgson.

Sam's a big fat 'hippo'crite.

Remember when he said managers are ruining englands chances by bringing in so many foreign players, when he was proven to be one of the worst managers for it at Bolton.

Oh yes and Steve McClaren's out of a job.

The second hand car salesman is nailed on for the job i am afraid, and it will be a complete media love in..!

Someone said that fat sam was the most over rated manager in the last 10 years, but he doesnt hold a torch to the cockney spiv.

For me, it has got to be either Wenger or Jose.

My choice would be the worlds best ever manager (alex fergie) on the very highly likely chance that it won't be him, then the next best option is Jose M and when he has stopped laughing at the position we could perhaps give it to Harry for another few years of disappointment.

The second hand car salesman is nailed on for the job i am afraid, and it will be a complete media love in..!

Someone said that fat sam was the most over rated manager in the last 10 years, but he doesnt hold a torch to the cockney spiv.

For me, it has got to be either Wenger or Jose.

Lol. Because Wenger has a great history of signing English players. We'll have a team with the likes of Carlo Cudicini, Manuel Almunia and French people with a grandma who went on holiday to Ingoldmells once and therefore qualifies to play for England.

Jose would be no 1 for me, followed by Harry, dont like him for what he did at Southampton / Portsmouth showing no loyalty but give him his credit, he has done a great job at Spurs.

Its always a media love in, build them up, and wait for them to fail and then knock them down.

Amazing that some people still think the wally with a brolly is a good manager despite him failing several times, yet when it comes to Harry the personal dislike gets in the way, in what has been a good career 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

Jose would be no 1 for me, followed by Harry, dont like him for what he did at Southampton / Portsmouth showing no loyalty but give him his credit, he has done a great job at Spurs.

Its always a media love in, build them up, and wait for them to fail and then knock them down.

Amazing that some people still think the wally with a brolly is a good manager despite him failing several times, yet when it comes to Harry the personal dislike gets in the way, in what has been a good career 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sleep' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='-_-' />

Yeah, lets forget about that fact!!! Who puts a value on such dirty talk as loyalty anyway?? And also forget about the almost 200 million he has spent at spurs......and won......??

Martin O'Neil for me.

Failing that 'Arry.

Honestly though I think even the very best manager alive at the moment would struggle to manage England due to media interference, unrealistic fan expectation and millionaire ego-centric players.

I'm not a pessimist - honest sir!

Forgot about MON good call after JM 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Couldn't care less.

It's funny how things work out. About 4 or 5 years ago I couldn't relate to Derby very much - the owners, playing staff, manager. Now it feels like my club again, and it's England that I've got no association with whatsoever. A bunch of underacheiving, money grabbing, cheating, scandal riddled scumbags, managed by someone who is so out of touch with the way the game is in this country it's untrue.

If I was manager I'd have every player over the age of 30, bar Scott Parker, out. They've had either 2 or 3 World Cups and done the square root of bugger all. No manager would ever have the balls to do it, but it's just my opinion. If they wanted evidence of giving youth a chance, just look a the German side that did us over last year.

For what it's worth I'd go for David Moyes, but my interest is worryingly low, and I can't see if coming back whilst 60% of the current squad are still getting picked. Redknapp as manager would be the nail in my England watching coffin.

Well it's been ruled out that a foreign manager will be taking over so those suggestions on here are as pointless as the odds in the bookies. If the FA wasn't f*cked up I'd say Redknapp without doubt, hes the peoples choice...but so was Clough those many years ago. So yeah, Harrys my choice, Sam Allardyce is a joke of a suggestion along with Roy Hodgson. Its sad that there aren't more contenders, really goes to show how **** football in this country has become.

Couldn't care less.

It's funny how things work out. About 4 or 5 years ago I couldn't relate to Derby very much - the owners, playing staff, manager. Now it feels like my club again, and it's England that I've got no association with whatsoever. A bunch of underacheiving, money grabbing, cheating, scandal riddled scumbags, managed by someone who is so out of touch with the way the game is in this country it's untrue.

If I was manager I'd have every player over the age of 30, bar Scott Parker, out. They've had either 2 or 3 World Cups and done the square root of bugger all. No manager would ever have the balls to do it, but it's just my opinion. If they wanted evidence of giving youth a chance, just look a the German side that did us over last year.

For what it's worth I'd go for David Moyes, but my interest is worryingly low, and I can't see if coming back whilst 60% of the current squad are still getting picked. Redknapp as manager would be the nail in my England watching coffin.

I haven't watched an England match since we got beaten by Germany in the World Cup, and I can't see myself doing anytime soon. For what it's worth I'd

And nobody cares about you either. I think it was pretty clear that your opinion wasn't wanted in this thread so bye now!

Archived