Aidan White

CumbrianRam

With Clough saying Coutts will add much needed 'bite' I Can see him playing a central role, where he can see more of the ball compared to being on the right

----------------------Fielding------------------

Brayford----Buxton----Keogh/New--Roberts

----------Coutts-----Bryson-----Hendrick--------

--------Jacobs--------------------------Ward--------

----------------------Robinson------------------------

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ward jumps a hell of a lot higher than Commons that's for sure.

Thats because he's 2 inches shorter. Think Ward is less tricky but more pacy and a better team player. Back to white, doubt it will happen now. If Bloomfield says its not happening, then doubt it'll happen.

Thats because he's 2 inches shorter. Think Ward is less tricky but more pacy and a better team player. Back to white, doubt it will happen now. If Bloomfield says its not happening, then doubt it'll happen.

Well, we'll find out soon enough...

We have a lot of people posting projected teams for the coming season. The board has said all along that it hoped to make signings at the end of the close season. I think we might yet have a few surprises, especially if we offload Davies and Bailey.

We have a lot of people posting projected teams for the coming season. The board has said all along that it hoped to make signings at the end of the close season. I think we might yet have a few surprises, especially if we offload Davies and Bailey.

They said that we are willing to have our business right to the end of the window if need be, I'm sure like before, if they are happy with the side the way it is by the start of the season, we will do very little before the end of the window.

Also, your name is the simplest anagram ever! I like it!

----------------Fielding----------------

-Brayf--Bucko------Vidic----Roberts

---------Hendrick---Bryson-----------

----Hulk-----------------------Jacobs-

----------------Ward-------------------

---------------Theooo-----------------

----------------Fielding----------------

-Brayf--Bucko------Vidic----Roberts

---------Hendrick---Bryson-----------

----Hulk-----------------------Jacobs-

----------------Ward-------------------

---------------Theooo-----------------

Hulk?

Don't think our budget is THAT big 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived