Gary Speed, England v Wales, self harm.

Alph

I'm I the only one who thought Cole was awful? Out of position every time leaving Bale free on the right. Got out muscled on plenty of occasions. And his main strength going forward...whipped in 2 dog poo crosses that didnt even reach the near post. :(

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cahil and jones would be good

cahil and jagielka

cahil and ferdinand when fit

cahil and dunne

and numerous more, terry has no pace, poor decisions, no ability, no strength or very little, he is very poor and is a ****.

Dunne?? Which Dunne is that? Richard Dunne is Irish.

When was the last time Ferdinand was fit enough to play for England? He's not good enough IMO.

Jones, smalling and jagielka all aren't good enough yet and there are few who are better leaders than Terry.

I'm I the only one who thought Cole was awful? Out of position every time leaving Bale free on the right. Got out muscled on plenty of occasions. And his main strength going forward...whipped in 2 dog poo crosses that didnt even reach the near post. :(

I agree. Cole has been awful for a while now and Baines should be 1st choice easily.

Sad news last night of a Welsh fan has died at Wembley .

It appears it was between a group of Welsh fans.

You watch, it will be between Kerdiff & Swansea fans.

Feckin itiots

very sad news shame the idiots cannot even be in the same arena without something kicking off. :mad:

Check the stats from last season: http://www.eplindex.com/leighton-baines-ashley-cole/

Baines is better than Cole in all areas but passing. Personally I'd prefer Baines.

Stats..! The only stat you need, is Cole and Rooney are the ONLY two players in the England squad who would get even close to getting in the Spanish squad....Baines, well, he would just about manage the Scotland squad.

Like someone has already said, Cole, a piece of work he may be, but as a left back, he is the best in the world.

I know Lampard hasn't done well for England but I would put that down to miss-managment on the national side, for Chelsea he has 171 goals and 110 assists, I don't know how people can say that is because of the players around him, absolutely clueless.

You can't help but think if we had competent managers 5-10 years ago, we would of won a major competition at least.

Lampard and Gerrard have had their international careers ruined by poor managers IMO

I know Lampard hasn't done well for England but I would put that down to miss-managment on the national side, for Chelsea he has 171 goals and 110 assists, I don't know how people can say that is because of the players around him, absolutely clueless.

You can't help but think if we had competent managers 5-10 years ago, we would of won a major competition at least.

Lampard and Gerrard have had their international careers ruined by poor managers IMO

The reason that the "golden generation" never won a major competetion isn't down to the competancy of the manager, it is down to the fact that they simply aren't that good.

The reason that the "golden generation" never won a major competetion isn't down to the competancy of the manager, it is down to the fact that they simply aren't that good.

I disagree, I know you've got a strong opinion against the national side but my own personal opinion is that the current squad looks completely painful compared to the 'golden generation' and hoddle, keegan, sven and mcclaren made an absolute balls of it IMO which sort of shows when 2 of them are applying their trade at minnow championship clubs :p another is in a traning camp in the mountings of spain and another is probably still banging at the door of mike ashley.

The players coming through into the national team are poor and the players still there from the golden generation are now getting too old, I think Wilshere will become a good player, but doubt he'll ever reach lampards level.

Archived