Gary Speed, England v Wales, self harm.

Alph

Just no creativity in the midfield. I would have played Carroll and Rooney upfront then either play Barry or Parker to sit in that anchor man position. Let Lampard have that free role like he does at Chelski. Then have downing and young on the wings for crosses into the box. Had no idea where Lampard was playing and by the looks of things neither did he :p

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was a poor match, glad to see northern ireland have a nightmare and daddy's boy conceding 4 to estonia :D :D :D our midfield lack invention, downing and young while our most dangerous players tonight hardly had a stunner, amazes me how we are 4th in the world, and dear oh dear earny.

amazes me how we are 4th in the world, and dear oh dear earny.

Used to laugh at the absurdity of the Fifa rankings when the likes of the USA were in the top 10 when clearly they were nowhere near as good as most European and South American sides.

Now, it's us! FFS! We're like the India of international football - 4th by virtue of a confluence of fooked up circumstances and wins against p1ss-poor teams.

Milner, Downing, Barry, Parker - shouldn't be anywhere near the England team. The fact that they are should make us all weep for the state of our game.

I think you should add Lumpard to that.

He's Ok in that Chelsea team that's built around him..... well, he is when he's diving and taking all their penalties.

But for England. All i see is a Xavi wannabe, that only passes sideways and slows the tempo. So not very Xavi at all then.

One of those players i could accept, but when they all play the game drops to walking pace and there's no invention. It's like Derby with a midfield full of James Bailey's. Good player, but not a match winner.

I don't buy into Lampards Chelsea reputation either.

Used to laugh at the absurdity of the Fifa rankings when the likes of the USA were in the top 10 when clearly they were nowhere near as good as most European and South American sides.

Now, it's us! FFS! We're like the India of international football - 4th by virtue of a confluence of fooked up circumstances and wins against p1ss-poor teams.

If Spain keep playing their fringe players in friendlies and lose a couple more by conceeding 4 goals.... maybe England can climb to 2nd in the rankings. :D

I cannot believe friendlies count (minimal though it is). England 4th. Holland top.

Spain won the last 2 major tournaments. Something doesn't add up.

Ironic that the rankings are probably the one thing not full of corruption! :D

How does fifa measure the rankings? Do we bribe them to give us a higher spot?? ;)

Think Spain lost 4-0 and 4-1 or something in friendlies to Argentina and Germany.

I heard during their game with Chile that it affected their ranking position to Holland.

So if you take friendlies into account...... :eek:

Might be wrong, just heard a pundit discussing that the other night on telly

Shift Smalling across?

Smalling and Cahill? Might be a bit flimsy for a while but that John Terry fella is in his peak years!! :eek: :D

Glen Johnson might have pretend to be good until Brayford signs for Stoke/whoever the next rumoured club is. ;)

Do people rate Jagielka? Never seen him except on MOTD last year a couple of times.

Which 2 CB's are better though? I can't think of any.

cahil and jones would be good

cahil and jagielka

cahil and ferdinand when fit

cahil and dunne

and numerous more, terry has no pace, poor decisions, no ability, no strength or very little, he is very poor and is a ****.

Archived