Gary Nevile

davenportram

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In your opinion.

Yeah, just in my opinion!!

Gary Neville is one of the last "proper" footballers, players who play football because they are good at it, want to win things and wish the "celebrity" status didnt go with it. Him amd Scholes compared to Our Jamie and Becks. Absolutley no contest.

I think Gary Neville is a tool, and would rather have Carol Vordeman on Sky Sports.

That aside, I did read something he had written about the England squad (it was an abridgement of a slice of his autobiography). In it he spoke about how there is so much pressure on England to succeed, and any tiny mistake leads to years of abuse. In the end he questions whether his England career was worth it, and it was a pretty good read.

Almost tempted to buy his book (currently struggling through Graeme Le Saux's).

Yup me too

• 3 months later...

Jamie Redknapp is a handsome chappy, if I was a woman I would.

Everytime I see Jamie on the telly, I see my brother who looks just like him. Same hair, height, smart cas dress sense, (maybe apart from Jamies ties, they're a bit dodgy) everything. It's wierd, cos his missis looks exactly like Tess Daley (but not taking anything from Louise, she's a pretty gal too).

is there a Mrs Neville?

I think so, if me memory serves me right, he got married at Manchester Cathedral a few years back, I remember seeing it on the telly. Got a couple of kids too I think. I don't know his missis' name though.

Without googling - her name is Julie I think. I remember something about the gates to their house, having G and J intertwined or something. I'll google it in a bit.

Just googled and it's Emma. haha.

Without googling - her name is Julie I think. I remember something about the gates to their house, having G and J intertwined or something. I'll google it in a bit.

Just googled and it's Emma. haha.

lol mrs, ya make me laugh! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Archived