Favourite Quotes/Texts

Alex W

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diagnosis Murder is a lot better than Morse. Monk is great too, I enjoy Murder She Wrote too. Peep Show is fantastic, I'll agree with that, but the inbetweeners is just a bit ****.

murder she wrote and diagnosis murder are not a patch on Morse for me, Kevin Whatley and John Thaw superb actors and the show was immensely popular and won awards, inbetweeners is good because you can relate too it.I can't comment on Monk as i have never heard of it.

murder she wrote and diagnosis murder are not a patch on Morse for me, Kevin Whatley and John Thaw superb actors and the show was immensely popular and won awards, inbetweeners is good because you can relate too it.I can't comment on Monk as i have never heard of it.

You can't beat the Van Dyke father son combo. Monk is really really good, you should try and see some. You relate to the inbetweeners?

You can't beat the Van Dyke father son combo. Monk is really really good, you should try and see some. You relate to the inbetweeners?

you relate to the social situation with their friends, not the actual situations they get themselves into, but the friend dynamic.

For reasons I can't really discuss with you...the Coalman had to go to Jamaica.

Got busted coming back through Heathrow.

Had a weight under his fez.

We worked out, it would be very handy karma for him to get hold of a suit.

But he's a very low-temperature spade, the Coalman.

Goes into court in his caftan and a bell.

This doesn't go down at all well.

They can handle the caftan, but they can't handle the bell.

So there's this judge sitting there in the cape like ******* Batman - with this really rather far-out looking hat...

- Wig.

No, man. This was more like a long white hat.

So he looks at the Coalman and says,

"What's all this? This is a court, man. This ain't fancy dress."

And the Coalman looks at him and says,

"You think you look normal, Your Honor?"

**** give him two years.

Danny the Dealer.

Withnail and I.

From the England and Surrey dressing room wall.....

Nothing on earth can stop the man with the right mental attitude from reaching his goal.

Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

Thomas Jefferson

A bullet perhaps:confused:

Archived