Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

When you appointed McClaren loads of you were happy.

I'm fairly sure you had 2 seasons in the Play Offs and THIS was your year. We were getting relegated as usual. We'd bought 9 players of quantity over quality.

Then this thread was empty of Forest fans from September until..... well, now.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Forest fans i know reckon their gonna win. All seem very confident where as im not 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

think its the other way round to be honest,you lot on here seem to think youre going to walk it and so do the rams at work.And you just may.

and i think you minght nick it ,purely because i feel that this is a new team thats still gelling

think its the other way round to be honest,you lot on here seem to think youre going to walk it and so do the rams at work.And you just may.

and i think you minght nick it ,purely because i feel that this is a new team thats still gelling

Getting the excuses in early just in case, I like your style 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons//smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

If forest sign another 4 or 5 quality players on loan, they may nick a draw.

Interesting I thought we had a good squad now.

Who should Forest go for ?

I find it difficult to see who we could get ( thats availble ) that would improve the team

SOD has pulled togeher ateam that will give anyone in the champonship a run for their money

top half team maybe

BETTER

I'd say it's about time Forest sold a few first before you have mardy buggers sulking round the club.

Thing is finding clubs willing to take your cast offs might be a bit of a problem. Can see a few mutual contract terminations on the horizon.

We have too many new players in crucial positions (centre backs, midfield and striker) to trouble a mega rich, money no object club. Our lower league and unproven cast offs will need time to gel where as Forest have the cash to buy proven players and offer them huge wages.

But, you never know.......

I don't think anybody expects a walkover. Think JW was winding you up lads.

Not you red Jon, but a few of your fellow fans were on here after Ssausagehorpe beat us and we were getting relegated. Then we lose a 2 goal lead v Wednesday and we're nailed on for League 1. You boys play some decent stuff and beat Bristol and Charlton at home.

It's settled a bit since we played Wolves off the park (Stan slowed up a bit after we didn't get the predicted battering) and now the 5-1 v Watford has led to Stan going very quiet and some of your boys playing it cool again.

Your at home and have spent a decent suitcase full of money. You have a manager that's exactly the opposite of the "Sven" we (and some of your more deluded fans) were hoping for. SOD isn't iconic, which has been a laugh.... but he's up to the job.

All I know is it'll be like every game of ours. Full of incidents and there will be at least 1 goal. You came to PP unbeaten in 16(?) and unbeaten away and we made you look only as good as us in that poor season. I'll avoid the horrible cliche.

But if we do win there are going to be a few posts dug up on here. And Stan Collymore might get an update via twitter that he asked for when we played Scunny.

If we lose, I won't look at this thread for weeks because I don't feel I've made any comments I deserve thrown back at me.

If we win this thread will lose those mates of yours who made silly claims anyway. Like last year.

At CG. Your favourites. At PP I'd say we're comfortable favourites. Truth be told, theres little in it. It could be 5-0 either way or 0-0. Nothing surprises me anymore

Great games

Actually the results against Forest or any other club could matter quite abit..

Last season against the other 22 clubs in the league we were better than Leicester and we claimed more points than them (against the rest).. The difference and only rason why they finished above us was the easy 6 points they claim off us each season..

Man City did the double over Man Utd last season.. Had it been the other way around Man Utd would have finished a massive 12 points clear of City.. The only difference between them was the games played between eachother..

Last season against the other 22 clubs in the league we were better than Leicester and we claimed more points than them (against the rest).. The difference and only rason why they finished above us was the easy 6 points they claim off us each season..

Man City did the double over Man Utd last season.. Had it been the other way around Man Utd would have finished a massive 12 points clear of City.. The only difference between them was the games played between eachother..

What are the schools like in Mexico? I'm sure 3 + 3 = 6.

3 points for a win same as usual then?

Archived