Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

you lot all seem confident that your gunna beat us.me im not sure whitch way it will go.but ill now ill have that same nervous sick feeling come match day.

Come the 30th every single one of us will fear losing (especially heavily). A draw would feel a bit dirty and wasteful but neither set of fans would complain.

We'll all be shitting it dude. You, me and Clough and Camp.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you lot all seem confident that your gunna beat us.me im not sure whitch way it will go.but ill now ill have that same nervous sick feeling come match day.

I was only messing around, I'm not that confident. Your strike force terrifies me but then I look at your back 4 so it kinda balances it out. I think it will be pretty even.

After I stopped laughing at blockhead being dropped for 68yr old butterfingers Carroll I didn think seriously for one minute...... why would you drop Camp for Carroll??

Blockhead must be proper **** when I'm not watching?

After I stopped laughing at blockhead being dropped for 68yr old butterfingers Carroll I didn think seriously for one minute...... why would you drop Camp for Carroll??

Blockhead must be proper **** when I'm not watching?

To be fair Carroll is going to be playing European Cup football in the next few weeks.

I really can't wait until the 30th, not because I'm supremely confident of winning (think we will win, but not a given by any means), more because it will lay the ghost to rest of last year's McClaren team playing.

Even if you beat us in the same manor and by the same scoreline it will be a Forest team that you beat - not a butchered one which would sooner be anywhere else other than Nottm because they're manager is a ginger/bald charlatan.

I mean, our front line last year was Miller & Derbyshire FFS!! Greening in the middle too......we only had 8 men!! lol.

Last season I looked at that teamsheet and was grateful for a 2-1 loss against 10 men - a good result for McClaren - this season I can at least look at a side I can believe in.

Archived